• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insertwackynamehere

Michael Jackson

insertwackynamehere said:

is innocent. Discuss.

Is he really??? Horseshit....

Cool, now maybe people will shut up about it. It's really gotten on my nerves.

Micheal Jackson found not guilty? Well I never!
I had a feeling this would happen anyways so I'm not really all that surprised.

i knew it would happen simply because of who he is and how much money he has. i bet you those jurors got paid

Cool, although...I really haven't seen anything good from him since Thriller, but, I was happy that he was aquitted, he'd probably die if he was guilty, the dude is 5'3" and weighs less than 100 pounds...:(

Killer_of_Doom said:

Maybe Jackson bribed the Jury? Thats why he got off.

I'm pretty sure that no one hates Wacko more than me, but can you prove that, or that he's guilty?

only in america can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman, and get prosecuted for molesting children without anyone bringing up the rodney king case.

ravage said:

only in america can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman, and get prosecuted for molesting children without anyone bringing up the rodney king case.

And then get acquitted of all charges.

rodney king deserved that shit. he was drunk driving like a mad man for hundreds of miles. well, maybe not that severe of a beating, but he was in line for a couple of slaps with the night stick. it's called resisting arrest dickhead. fucking morons(not talking to doomworld forum members)

Jay Leno was funny.

BTW1: I read that the trail cost Micheal Jackson 150 milion dollars! How the hell can anyone spend that much money?!

BTW2: Eventhough he was found innocent it was proven that he sleeps with young boys in bed and has a serious problem with his sexuality (like we didn't already know that). His reputation/ career and life are shattered.

I don't think he'll be making anymore music.

m0l0t0v said:

His reputation/ career and life are shattered.

What career? He wasn't had a hit in like 10 years. His career was already over.
He's now proven innocent. I think his reputation will benefit from this.
I further think he'll release a new album. Not anytime soon, but he will.

m0l0t0v said:

Jay Leno was funny.

BTW1: I read that the trail cost Micheal Jackson 150 milion dollars! How the hell can anyone spend that much money?!

BTW2: Eventhough he was found innocent it was proven that he sleeps with young boys in bed and has a serious problem with his sexuality (like we didn't already know that). His reputation/ career and life are shattered.

So... he has been proven guilty of statutory rape. So why the fuck is he being acquitted?!?

m0l0t0v said:

More to the point, how can someone who is meant to be almost bankrupt spend that much money?

Submerge said:

So... he has been proven guilty of statutory rape. So why the fuck is he being acquitted?!?

"Sleeping" with young boys in bed doesn't mean he was sleeping with them in an "adult" way.

Also, I remember Macaulay Culkin said something like "Sure I slept in Michael Jackson's bedroom with him, but you've got to remember, Michael Jackson is a rich man. His bedroom is on 2 floors. He slept upstairs, I slept downstairs."

But hey, I don't know, and neither does anyone on this board.

Submerge said:

So... he has been proven guilty of statutory rape.

Did you know that it's physically POSSIBLE to sleep in the same BED as someone without engaging in sexual ACTIVITY?

AndrewB said:

Did you know that it's physically POSSIBLE to sleep in the same BED as someone without engaging in sexual ACTIVITY?

AndrewB, stop making valid points. You know that kind of thing isn't tolerated around here.