Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nmn

Weapons Pack # 2

Nice pack. Looks like you included holster animations as well, which will come in really handy for my next EDGE mod (which I'm considering making with nothing but this pack's graphics and maybe a few others).

Wow, very nice!
Makes me consider to try myself on weapons as well some day :)

Vader said:

Wow, very nice!
Makes me consider to try myself on weapons as well some day :)

Most d-efinately try it :-)

Bfish-for some reason in fact the Automag, Zero and Maulotor DO remind me of Your project oO

Puffy-it was modelled after the SS1 scorpion but I really disgraced the original gun so I ended up throwing it there just for fun :-/

Hmm.Can you actually see the weapons on the HUD on SS1? Or just the pickups? I've been interested in getting scared by a doom-esque game.System Shock 2 already scared the hell out of me.

Anyways,Nice to see weapon mods picking up.You can probably find a couple old posts of mine lying around.

Caco-Puff said:

Hmm.Can you actually see the weapons on the HUD on SS1? Or just the pickups? I've been interested in getting scared by a doom-esque game.System Shock 2 already scared the hell out of me.

No, System Shock had tiny hud weapons, the player had to rely on a pic of it by the corner of the screen. There was my reference.
After completion of SS1 (without sfx! >:( ) I'll probably kill for SS2.