Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

enemy of doom

being bored on the net sucks, but i ran into a old enemies web site. I ran into a teachers web page while i was checking for the deadlines for my applications. She is the bitch that hates doom, gave me detention for drawing a doom picture, a day after columbine, and took 10 points off a activity because i drew a picture from parasite eve on the back of my folder. well if u want to see what this demon bitch looks like here is the link, hey and maybe a little hate email too
http://www.northmont.k12.oh.us/hs/Science/Henry/index.html

well if u want to see what this demon bitch looks like here is the link

Well, *it* looks like slightly modified Baron of hell...

Hey, but i saw this:
http://www.northmont.k12.oh.us/hs/Science/Henry/rules.htm

[blah blah blah]
Consequences:
[blah blah blah]
5. 10 lashings with a wet noodle

please tell me this is only a joke ...

knowing that bitch she means it, had her 3 years ago. she is the biggest doom hater in that school. oh and lets not forget how much she hates manson, pantera, metallica, and boy sets fire; she made me change my metallica shirt because of the picture on the back( electric chair)

Goddamn...she LOOKS like some close-minded bitch. Is she a republican? Or do you even know?

No matter what, I agree with you...she should die!!!

ROFL, all those rules and then "Have a good sense of humor in my class".

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh........

it's good to live here after all. I keep drawing pentagrams, skeletons dropping roses and picking up shotguns, upside down crosses and my teacher just hangs it up in the hallway to show everyone my artistic skillz. The guidance councelor last year even read some slayer lyrics and didn't do anything about it.

Then again when you first come in the school you smell weed, so they prolly have other things to worry about. I bet if the school started burning in flames the fire fighters would come out laughing their asses off.

man I do NOT miss school at all
Sucks that your teacher is a nazi like that about doom

I remember in my comptech class, as part of our network curriculum, we were required to link 5 computers and run a "network application" successfully. Tks csdoom!

My teacher was like uhhh, kev? I said what, it's my network application, see over there? That's jeremy

and all he said was ok, looks good. I got a 98 on that grade, too. This was AFTER columbine, and I live in Kentucky where there was a school shooting of our own close by. Ahhh, the irony

-|RaptoR|

She is the bitch that hates doom, gave me detention for drawing a doom picture, a day after columbine, and took 10 points off a activity because i drew a picture from parasite eve on the back of my folder.

That can't be right... as long as your drawings were not hindering your work there should be no way she could get away with that... That's the stuff I don't stand for. Situations like that are a reason to raise hell and set things right. A persons preferences cannot affect their grade, and cannot put them in trouble unless there are written rules prohibiting them. Bringing this kind of complaint before the administration can put a teacher in a bad position, and if the administration won't hear you... there is always someone who will.

Goddamn...she LOOKS like some close-minded bitch. Is she a republican?

she should die!!!

For you sir, the word "bigot" comes to mind.

hey nice pic ralphis, hey i will eamil her that too. damn bitch! as for the pictures they were just that, i drew aya and eve from parasite even and some other doom stuff. I did bring it up but i soon got tired of that. plus another "insane teacher" accused me of wanting to beat him up because i fell asleep in his class, that guy was fucked up in the head. i should put her head on the doom guy and make it look like an imp is humping here

http://ralphis.slipgate.org/teacher.jpg

The picture of her looks the same as the original to me... :P

The picture of her looks the same as the original to me... :P

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Classroom expectations
1. Follow directions - the first time.
2. Come to class prepared.
3. One person talking at a time.
4. The teacher - NOT the bell, will dismiss students.
5. Respect all others.
6. One student at the teacher's desk at a time.
7. You are responsible for checking the 'missed hand-outs' tray for any information that was passed out during your absence.
8. Absolutely NO food or drink in the classroom.
9. Follow all school policies, rules and procedures.
Consequences
1. Verbal warning
2. Detention
3. Contact parent
4. Office referral
5. 10 lashings with a wet noodle

Those rules do exist in nearly every school system in the world (and I do not want to know what north korean schools expect from their students), BUT: A person who post such information on her personal homepage MUST have some serious mental problems :/

yea i had her 2 years ago, expect her to be insane. 10 lashings with a wet noodle??? WTF she has gone off her rocker. when we TP'd her house almost every one except me and a friend got out and did it, the other chicken out and stayed in the car. funny thing is a car came down the hill all slow like, so we hid. After it passed a started throughing the shit agian but my friend was no where. He had just had shoulder surgery and was doped on vicadan, so he was passed out in their front yard. I had to drag his ass to the truck and we layed in the bed. still passed out he rolled with every turn and i had to tie him down with bungee cords. When he awoke, he said where am i. We stoped at his girl friends house and used the rest of the TP on her for extra kicks, he also helped

OOOOO, A WET NOODLE!!! *GASP*

I'll eat the damn thing before she can use it on me.

If you look at the board carefully, i changed the 1999 to 666 !

/me looks
/me looks harder
/me saves pic so I can zoom in
/me sees nothing
/me sends pic to the recycle bin

Ever notice that the asswhack teachers usually seem to have the mentality of the average kid they teach? They even lie, exaggerate, and spread rumors just the same. I've heard that exact wet noodle crap before. There must be some lame joke book universally read by easily amused teachers.

yea i had her 2 years ago, expect her to be insane. 10 lashings with a wet noodle??? WTF she has gone off her rocker. when we TP'd her house almost every one except me and a friend got out and did it, the other chicken out and stayed in the car.

Heh...do it again this Haloween, and write DOOM RULES on her garage door. But then again, you might be her prime suspect.

funny thing is a car came down the hill all slow like, so we hid. After it passed a started throughing the shit agian but my friend was no where. He had just had shoulder surgery and was doped on vicadan, so he was passed out in their front yard. I had to drag his ass to the truck and we layed in the bed. still passed out he rolled with every turn and i had to tie him down with bungee cords. When he awoke, he said where am i. We stoped at his girl friends house and used the rest of the TP on her for extra kicks, he also helped

Reminds me of the time my friend wanted to give me and two other friends a ride across town in his truck. He was afraid that that cops might catch him if he had people in the back, so he made me and another guy lay down in the back. The jackass kept repeatedly stepping on his breaks every time we stopped at a light. I found out the next day that it is legal to have people in the back of your truck in Washington state, and my headaches were unessisary. :C

Ever notice that the asswhack teachers usually seem to have the mentality of the average kid they teach? They even lie, exaggerate, and spread rumors just the same. I've heard that exact wet noodle crap before. There must be some lame joke book universally read by easily amused teachers.

Yes. I have noticed that. Thats weird huh?

Dude, I share your hate.
My 7th. grade teacher was a complete bitch also. She used to throw books and chalk (hard as she could) at us if we talked, she forced me into guidence councellng after I drew up some DooM pics of my own (and writing about destroying the school in my journal) and also she had some sort of psychic link to all her other hippie teacher friends around the school so whenever she was yelling and throwing shit at us, they all would come in and join her. Book-to-head bashings has made most of the rest unclear to me. My friend remembers it all better, I'll talk to him and I might get back to this.