Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Chaotic Cinema

Thank you for directing me to a page where a woman gets her eye sliced open with a straight razor. Four years of discipline in repressing panic attacks: gone.

Numbermind said:

Thank you for directing me to a page where a woman gets her eye sliced open with a straight razor. Four years of discipline in repressing panic attacks: gone.

The animated gif is from a film called Un Chien Andalou (1928)

Numbermind said:

Thank you for directing me to a page where a woman gets her eye sliced open with a straight razor.

I saw that too and I was like, "WTF?!" The thing I have to wonder is...considering when the film was made, was she really getting her eye cut open, or was it merely some of the best special effects/editing ever seen at that time?

It's black and white so if you have a good artist you won't really be able to tell the difference between a model and a human.

Ugh...that eyeball getting sliced made me kinda unsettled...oh man that's just nasty.

Bashe said:

Ugh...that eyeball getting sliced made me kinda unsettled...oh man that's just nasty.

ick. almost threw up.

So, has anybody seen a lot of these movies? I counted 8 that I had seen (mainly Lynch films, which aren't really that obscure).

Wow, that's kinda messed up. I sure hope that that was a dead calf's eye. I suppose it'd make sense that the eye would be like that after having an incision in it. Kinda interesting stuff. Reminds me of the "videos of death" from Ringu and The Ring. Neat little find. And what's this panic attack stuff you're talking about, Numbermind?

Numbermind said:

Four years of discipline in repressing panic attacks: gone.

I hope you're just joking and all

great site, surrealistic and weird films with such imaginery as that eyeball slicing is close to my heart.

it was a calf's eye, not a real human eye anyway. though disturbing, hell i could even tell it was not real. You just see white, and there is no blood. cutting a real eye will produce, at first, a small amount of blood.

if you want distrubing eye clips watch an eye surgery video.