Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JacKThERiPPeR

Crappiest games to review

You know, I have a review section in my webpage, and it's kinda very empty. I just need crappy but newest games to review there (because I have more fun with crappy games than with good ones). So, start discussing.

You could just review all the 94/95 wads that get sent to /newstuff every week.

Four words: Rise of the Robots.

Also, pretty much any game made by Capstone should be reviewed by those who like to write up articles about terrible games. If that isn't enough, you could easily review the thousands of terrible games made with the Pie in the Sky 3D Game Creation System.

ducon said:

Not new but crappy: Witchaven.

I think that has the Duke3d engine, but it has crap of compressed to the extreme sprites.
Anyways, I reviewed Army Men: Sarge's Heroes once, and it was still stinking in my videogame collection.

A new and also crappy FPS seems to be Pariah. I only played the SP demo though, so I can´t say for sure.

iori said:

Ignorance is bliss.

but now that i know... im gonna die :( That stupid thing even took over the netherlands and belgium (maybe more, but i know those 2 for sure). They should run him over with a car... not let him race one, and that rocket he's flying on should explode while he sits on it.

Judge_Dredd said:

You could always review the Guy Game or BMX XXX....

I'm sure Magna Cum Laude or whatever fits in there too.

Ralphis said:

YES

AMERICA DOESNT SUFFER DUMB FROGF

Not now... but if it's successful here how long do you think it will take? Also, I can't BELIEVE anyone would make it successful here, but meh.