Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyScoots

Map constantly crashing Skulltag/Zdoom

As of right now I've been working on Decay's 4th map. Everything was fine up until I started adding in a nukage room, and I see no problems with the room at all. However its suddenly crashing skulltag all the time, and even Zdoom at some times. Why is beyond me, and I'm not sure how posting this is gonna help me unless a few people give me there emails so I can send them the wad and take a look at it. And there's either two things thats wrong on my part:
1).Haven't slept since Thursday
2).Not tired but feel kinda braindead.
Err, ignore number 2 for now. Yeah so, emails people and we'll see if we can fix my problem then aight?

Have you used an error checker, like the one in Doom Builder? Sounds to me like it could be a sector/line error or something. Also, some error message would be handy. Saying "it crashes" is no help to anyone.

zarkyb said:

Have you used an error checker, like the one in Doom Builder? Sounds to me like it could be a sector/line error or something. Also, some error message would be handy. Saying "it crashes" is no help to anyone.

Would you love to see lines of code?

Bloodskull said:

Would you love to see lines of code?

Better than "zomg it crasheed!!!111one".

zarkyb said:

Better than "zomg it crasheed!!!111one".

Well, now it works. Apparently there was something wrong with a dummy sector's front sidedef line or something, it's all good now. Thread Closed.