Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mivalekan

I need ideas.

Mivalekan, the environment looks pretty good and all. What it needs is more of the decorations such as corpses and/or mutilated victims like the mauled victims hanging from the ceiling or the impaled humans. That stuff.

P.S.: The environment looks very gloomy so far, mainly with that 3D sky. The sky looks like it was from the wad City of The Damned.

-Alando1

Could need some more decorations as Alando said.
In shot1, it might be a good idea to add another height variation to the floor...
e. g. put a rectangular sector in there and lower it by 8 units.
The castle like thingy in shot 2+3 could use an edge on the ceiling, sorrounding the outer walls.

Looks very good so far, keep it up :)

I'd do something about the skybox. Maybe make it a bit brighter. With Doom's pallette, red tends to turn an ugly brown in dark rooms. Other than that is looks very nice.

If I were you, I would match the lightlevel so that whenever you fired your weapons the whole place would flash in red.

AgentSpork said:

I'd do something about the skybox. Maybe make it a bit brighter. With Doom's pallette, red tends to turn an ugly brown in dark rooms. Other than that is looks very nice.

It's just the screenshot. In-game the skybox looks very nice. The skybox was actually copied from Tormentor667's City of the Damned, I only used it as an example so I could learn how to do custom skyboxes. I'll probably end up changing it before I release the map.