Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Corrupted Marine

The Gun Shop (SORRY WERE CLOSED !)

Nmn said:

Depends on Your skill IMO. Skill comes with practice :)

Or, skill comes with the mixing and matching of various Photoshop filters in order to get somewhat of the result you want. Yea, thats right, Filters pwn

better keep this page top of the forum

ok i have a good idea for the gun shop

someone should create a gun generater and you type the details of the gun then it generates a gun for you

it should have an automatic texture tool and a gun shaping tool too

a bit like slidge but a gun version

RICH-WADS said:

someone should create a gun generater and you type the details of the gun then it generates a gun for you

It also should wipe your ass and hold your dick while you pee.

RICH-WADS said:

Can you just stop posting, pretty please?

RICH-WADS said:

well, lets quit dreaming...

It's been a while since i've made a post on here (nearly 3 years), been busy with a lot of other shit, and i've got an interesting status due to that fact now. But anyway, I really like this idea because i myself really suck at making weapon GFX, i can edit existing stuff, but that's about it. I'm making a mod and I've been pretty well feeding off of what i can from stuff that i won't get busted for using, but now that i know about this, it'll make things a lot easier, so be expecting a few orders from me once you open again.

[Order Form]
Holy crap those are some of the best weapons that I have seen put into doom, I don't care what anybody thinks. I love the work that you put in and I would like to see if you could build me a g36k, my favorite weapon of choice.
Image at: http://www.hksystems.com.au/images/millaw/rifles/bigg36k.jpg

I need

*pickup sprite
*Right side view( not in the center)
*2frame muzzle flash(going to replace the chaingun)
*view sprite
*doom hands
*anything else to make it work

I look foward to your stellar work that I have seen you produce. Please do this at your own pace I don't want to rush you.:)
Thank you so much!

One more thing. This is the standard infatry unit. I don't need the folding stock or any other things, just the basic design. In our corp we hate the stock so I thought it would be best to just leave it out. Thanks.

shotgunmasacre2 said:

[Order Form]
Holy crap those are some of the best weapons that I have seen put into doom, I don't care what anybody thinks. I love the work that you put in and I would like to see if you could build me a g36k, my favorite weapon of choice.
Image at: http://www.hksystems.com.au/images/millaw/rifles/bigg36k.jpg

I need

*pickup sprite
*Right side view( not in the center)
*2frame muzzle flash(going to replace the chaingun)
*view sprite
*doom hands
*anything else to make it work

I look foward to your stellar work that I have seen you produce. Please do this at your own pace I don't want to rush you.:)
Thank you so much!

One more thing. This is the standard infatry unit. I don't need the folding stock or any other things, just the basic design. In our corp we hate the stock so I thought it would be best to just leave it out. Thanks.

like RICH-WADS said, i have closed the gun shop for the moment, however, i can do you weapon as soon as i get the chance. i do have alot of things that i am working on at the moment, and alot of customers in front of you. it would however help if you could keep in touch with me about your weapon. send your order via PM and i will give you status reports along the way.

Sorry about that, I thought that it was closed when you started the thread. I had no clue that it was closed. I am sorry for the inconvienence. I will take you up on the offer to email the order soon.

THATS RIGHT!!! ITS OPEN AGAIN!!!

new rules:
I DO NOT take orders...
I simply CREATE MY OWN WEAPONS,
and YOU may use them freely in your wads.

Simply put,
I make weapons, you may use ANY of them you see in this thread, but, ONLY if I am CREDITED!!!

there will be new weapons appearing in the thread VERY SOON!!!

You should make a new thread for your upcoming guns, so there won't be 6 pages and alsom so people will know you're back open again.
Looking forward to some new weapons!

you should make a website based on the gunshop too

i have never tried to do a gun sprite before i have only done 50 textures ever and i dont even know how to load them into doom

i have tested what the textures will look like with a programme that you can build a 3d photo gallery and load textures and movies its very good to see what the textures may look like in doom but the engine is rubbish

heres a gun i have just drew on paint called the mercury gun

its not perfect but its just a little something i drew because i was bored

heres a bigger one

You bumped a thread just to ask somebody who never comes here anymore (or at least I havent seen for a while) to make you something when you didn't read the thread title? O_o

Corrupted Marine indeed has not visited for a few months, so this really should be more firmly closed.

He can always reopen it, if he wishes.