Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Corrupted Marine

The Gun Shop (SORRY WERE CLOSED !)

Alright, i'm sorry CM. Besides, you are on par with nmn with me, so I would just ask the most recent person available. :P

hi corrupt marine.

do you think you could do this gun for me

( there is no rush at all, don't mind if it takes 2 months! )

ravage said:

What the bloody hell are you talking about. Is that really your call anyway?

Seconded.

Chrono_T-please think before You post. It is impossible to like You with such a behavior and frankly past situations have tought You nothing. I would urge CM not to make You any more guns, but I'm not that of a persuader via an internet board.

Abit more respect would go along way, and dont demand stuff, CM is being very sound donating time to make peoples guns, giving him shit chrono will just ruin it for everyone else...

its really no big deal. i deal wit da shit all the time. i really dont see how Nmn seems to get so much done, i mean heres my schedule:

monday: not home

tuesday: not home/ work if called in

wednesday: get home late/ work if called in

thursday: get home late/ work if called in

friday: get home about 6:00pm, this is one day i work on doom stuff./ or i usually get called in for work. :(

saturday: the one day i have to really work on doom stuff, but i still have to mow the yard, then i always work on saturday from 4:30-10:30.

sunday: thank god no work, but i do have a girlfriend... i usually spend the day at her place all day.

as you can see, i am very busy for a 15 year old guy. but beleive me when i say that your doom graphics are very important to me. i am trying as hard as i can to get them done, and it isnt working out that well.

well, the only real reason i got a job at 15 is because my uncle owns the resturaunt. :) ive already sent in like 8 apps to other places. they turned me down cuz i was 15. ill be 16 jul 19 though.

ok guys, ill be doing weapons full time for the next week. so heres my latest finish.

*Status Report*
for:
*Lizardcommando*

note: at first there was a wood stock and handle. but i messed up with the color. and also, i beleive it looks better all metal and futuristic. :) its not done yet, but i was just gonna show you what i have to see if you like it or not.

IMPORTANT note: did you want lizard hands? i could try to make lizard hands. i know how to make a scaley look. :)

That's pretty cool Corrupted. Only needs a bit contrast.

I think it's fine. At least it doesn't look like Scuba's Auto-Shotgun in terms of contrast. Adding more contrast would make it look too cartoony.

Wow, that's pretty cool. It actually looks better than I imagined. You can do the Lizard hands if you want, but i think I'd rather have doomguy hands though.

Derrick said:

Order:
* Enhance image3

you want me to just take image 3 and make it look more realistic? like just copy image 3 directly into paintshop and fix er up. or u want me to make a totally new one.

sausage said:

hi corrupt marine.

do you think you could do this gun for me

( there is no rush at all, don't mind if it takes 2 months! )

well, of cource i can make that for you sausage. but, really... i mean if you want me to put time into a weapon. why not make it a BIG or at least Semi-advanced weapon. i dont find it very fun to make pistols and hand guns. especially that one... boring... why not try searching for some advanced military rifles. or custom upgraded military weapons. :) or do a search for some sci-fi weapons. theyre cool too!

really. i like making more advanced guns better than simple ones, because i usually dont get bored with the advanced ones.

but if you want me to make that one its ok too. i mean if you just want a simple pistol replacement. ill make this one for you AND another one. just give me something interesting.

Yeah, but you see, there isn't enough pistol graphics in the doom weapon modding world. There are plenty of rifles and shotguns and big guns and ect..

Anyways, if anyone wants advanced, sci fi weapons, I found a bunch here.

You're shitting me. There are more handgun sprites than there are shotgun or chaingun sprites....

Well if its easier to use image 3 as a base and clean it up, go for it. Otherwise you can make a new one, just make sure you use the hands on image3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Derrick said:
Order:
* Enhance image3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you want me to just take image 3 and make it look more realistic? like just copy image 3 directly into paintshop and fix er up. or u want me to make a totally new one.

Nickster made the original one.