Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Team Future is Dead

Wow, that's like.. Crazy fast updated. O_O I just slapped that url into #zdoom a minute ago..

oh yeah, FP fap fap fap

looks great. any news on RTC? all i've seen so far are a few screenshots, i'd like to see some kind of status update.

that's pretty much not what i meant. i've SEEN the shots, how about a status update? nothing major, just wanna see what's up.

Well, then you're asking the wrong person. I don't have any inside info on RTC.. Ok I have some, but not anything status related.

RTC-3057 Offical Status report:

The monkeys are almost ready. Shaviro has been working hard on monkey development, and I believe Cyb has had a hand in some parts of this area too. The monkeys will play a very large part in hub2, so once they are complete the creation of the coffee scene can commence.

In other news, the giraffe textures are coming along nicely, and the frog sprites are nearly at 50% completeion.

In short, Fish.

dethtoll said:

that's pretty much not what i meant. i've SEEN the shots, how about a status update? nothing major, just wanna see what's up.

Well.
I guess we have enough material to cover 3 hubs. This, of course, is just an estimate as the material is spread across all 6 hubs.