Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mogul

Reviving dogs from the dead -- humans next?

Two Words: HOLY SHIT.
Has this been put on news stations yet or what not? Cause I really would like to see if this can actually work on humans. We could start doing stuff from demolition man when they froze him off for like 30 years.

"I think in 10 years we will be able to prevent death in a certain segment of those using this technology"

aren't there enough people alive already?

edit: boffins?

Looks like Re-Animator is coming to reality special thinks to the scientific theories of H.P Lovecraft and his character Dr. Herbert West

note: Not everything on the internet is true so I'll keep this in mind

Only Necromancers can perfectly revive the dead with Magic while Scientists can put us in a Dawn of the Dead situation with science.

Magic = Spells that are Balanced between life and destuction

Science = Creates only but destruction

Try to get that through your thick skulls.

Nightmare Doom said:

Only Necromancers can perfectly revive the dead with Magic while Scientists can put us in a Dawn of the Dead situation with science.

Magic = Spells that are Balanced between life and destuction

Try to get that through your thick skulls.

Is your entire world view based on fantasy movies, or what?

Fredrik said:

Is your entire world view based on fantasy movies, or what?

Yes Magic Does exist (of course it's not based from Fantasy movies either...It's actually based for what they have been teaching for thousands of years but it's now forgotten because science detroyed it all but there's still supernatrual remains left in the world and now they teach Sorcery and Magic away from scientific influeance including Supernatrual beings and creatures like Vampires,Werebeasts,Ghouls,Goblins,
Zombies,Gargolyes,Demons, Angels,Faries, Dragons and the list goes on)

So yes All the "Myths and Legends" told throughout human history are true

Nightmare Doom said:

Dragons

My dad flipped on the discovery channel and they had found remains of a fire breathing dragon fossilized. It was really strange but cool.

Bloodskull said:

My dad flipped on the discovery channel and they had found remains of a fire breathing dragon fossilized. It was really strange but cool.

wow you're gullible

Nightmare Doom said:

Yes Magic Does exist (of course it's not based from Fantasy movies either...It's actually based for what they have been teaching for thousands of years but it's now forgotten because science detroyed it all but there's still supernatrual remains left in the world and now they teach Sorcery and Magic away from scientific influeance including Supernatrual beings and creatures like Vampires,Werebeasts,Ghouls,Goblins,
Zombies,Gargolyes,Demons, Angels,Faries, Dragons and the list goes on)

So yes All the "Myths and Legends" told throughout human history are true

Are you truly that incredibly stupid, or are you some kind of gigantic joke?

I'm sure there are some things outside of the limits of science (which despite contrary belief, IS actualy useful), but Lord of the Rings was purely fiction.

Nightmare Doom: Wrong. Most of the creatures you have listed are attempts to describe certain mental states, werewolf being multiple personality disorder, vampires being sadists. Others like fairies would be the strange lights you get over shallow graves and marshland, which is basically mixing gases. Most of the stories written are trying to explain why somethings are, others are exaggerations of battles and heroes.

Bloodskull: Wrong. That was a dramatization.

Danarchy said:

He has to be genuinely stupid. No human being could be that funny intentionally.

Nightmare Doom said:

Then you'd better stop using your computer right this second, before it ends up killing someone.

Congratulations Nightmare Doom, you've made an ass out of yourself! THUMBS UP
This is actually very cool to read about but this is actually kinda scary too...first dogs, then humans? It'll be a literal Land of the Dead if this technology gets in the wrong hands! <cue dramatic music here>

You know, if it works properly then this technology could potentially be used for brain transplants...

NiGHTMARE said:

Then you'd better stop using your computer right this second, before it ends up killing someone.

It's too late My computer already murdered my dog

AHAHAHA this is one of those bull shit news sites. Like world weekly news and crap, its all fake how fucking dumb can you be to beleive this shit?

Janderson said:

Nightmare Doom: Wrong. Most of the creatures you have listed are attempts to describe certain mental states, werewolf being multiple personality disorder, vampires being sadists. Others like fairies would be the strange lights you get over shallow graves and marshland, which is basically mixing gases. Most of the stories written are trying to explain why somethings are, others are exaggerations of battles and heroes.

but you NEVER know what supernatrual horrors that are really lurking in the darkness....

edit: As I said before that All mythological creatures exist but only in alternive realites and other dimensions (multi-verse)

I cant spell u said:

AHAHAHA this is one of those bull shit news sites. Like world weekly news and crap, its all fake how fucking dumb can you be to beleive this shit?

I knew it was fake

Thats why you need to be careful what you read on the internet because there are mind -fuckers that post lies on the internet all the fucking time and they try to make it sound true and official which is really designed to eat your sanity and your humanity (it's basicly Propaganda that tries to install false fear into peoples minds if you ask me)

Same thing goes to Conspiracy theories and "facts" that are flying around the internet.

The "Safar Centre for Resuscitation Research" in Pittsburgh does exist, and minimally did this kind of research in the past, but the page I found on their site did not indicate this kind of success had been achieved. They say that all of the dogs in their research program that were in that state for longer than an hour had brain damage after the experiments. Perhaps someone with more free time can check it out the rest of the way. Either it's a hoax based upon this research program of theirs, or their page is out of date (first one sounds more likely, but like I said, all you free-time people can have fun with it).

http://www.safar.pitt.edu/content/programs/safar/hs_sa4.html

--BahdKo

Danarchy said:

I'm sure there are some things outside of the limits of science (which despite contrary belief, IS actualy useful), but Lord of the Rings was purely fiction.

It's no joke. JFK was actually killed by a bullet that was really magic.

There are cases of zombification on something like Soviet Russia or something. I don't remember exactly where.
EDIT: Anyways, the Catholic Church will sometime argue about this, sure.

JacKThERiPPeR said:

EDIT: Anyways, the Catholic Church will sometime argue about this, sure.

geez they argue about anything. But i dont really care about them and neither will the scientists