Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMer87

What is your job?

What is everyone's job? I've always wanted to know, just out of curiosity.

I own a law firm. Quite interesting, and fun. I sue people. I don't defend them. Prosecution is my middle name.

edit: I also will be attending Harvard and studying Law and political science. well ill be going to law school after college. im only 18.

I'm homeless, and give out hand jobs to pay for time at the local net cafe. I'm also a CDO.

Multimedia Technician (aka, A/V dude, but I do other things like audio recording and mixing), and a System Administrator for two computer labs and two servers. Being root is fun on V40z boxes.

I repair computers and haul merchandise in the university's surplus warehouse. When I'm not doing that, I'm on academic maintenance for the same university.

I come from the Net. From systems, peoples, cities, to this place: Mainframe.
My format: Guardian.
To mend and defend. To defend my new-found friends. Their hopes and dreams. To defend them from, their enemies.
They say The User lives outside the Net, and inputs games for pleasure. No one knows for sure, but I intend to find out!
ReBoot!

I wish. :(

I go to school and make coffee. Not Juan Valdez make coffee, I pour shitty coffee and serve it, not to mention a number of other demeaning tasks along with the job.

Graphic designer for a marketing company that serves Satan. I also co-own a web deisgn company, though it's not as glamorous as it sounds. Brings in occasional pocket money.

Bloodskull said:

Me=Dumbass

You mean to say that you get paid for doing that?!

AgentSpork said:

Bloodskull said:

Me=Dumbass

You mean to say that you get paid for doing that?!

Man, they'll let anybody into civil service these days.

I'm a programmer. Or rather, I would be if I could find a goddamn job.

DC

I unload 53' trailers full of plants three nights a week, and load two days a week. During the busy season I work 50 hours a week, but no overtime until after 60 because my job is considered agricultural!

I'm an admin at GE retail financing. I sit there and make sure that all the information entered into our system is correct... It's a terribly boring, pointless, and irritating job. And you'd think the largest company in the world could afford to pay me better... I'd like to get into gunsmithing, which I will probably do, because my current job makes me want to blow my brains out.

Man I don't want to work tomorrow. All that pointless clicking for 8 hours. Funding RV's... which do nothing but piss me off when I'm driving. And it's my job to put more people behind the wheels of them.

Working convenience store atm. I get paid decent.

I'm learning how to mod and "rice" cars, so hopefully money comes from it. If not, at least I'm having fun making my cars nicer

I work for an oil company. I repair pump jacks, fix oil leaks at oil tanks, hook up oil tanks, cut weeds around oil tanks and pump jacks, paint oil wells, and a bunch of other bullshit dealing with oil wells, pipes, and pump jacks.

I'm a cook at a restraunt... I already went to college for my N+ and A+ certifications but am having trouble finding an I.T. job in cleveland ohio (there is no computer industry here).... :(