Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

oh god Lut

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!! It's that decorator guy isn't it?!

What the hell are you talking about? Is he on TV? I only watch HBO, The History Channel and FOX.

I remember when my accursed Sister in Law was forcing me to watch that guy. He's super, thanks for asking. He made this ugly flower pot out of something and when he tried to lift it to show it to the camera better he went, "NNNNNnnnnnn, oh my, this weighs at least fifty pounds!"

I'm like, Jesus, when are your balls going to drop Liberace?

I remember when my accursed Sister in Law was forcing me to watch that guy. He's super, thanks for asking. He made this ugly flower pot out of something and when he tried to lift it to show it to the camera better he went, "NNNNNnnnnnn, oh my, this weighs at least fifty pounds!"

I'm like, Jesus, when are your balls going to drop Liberace?

rofl. Thank god I have never seen this guy.

I for sure haven't seen this guy on TV, but I also live in the cold Scandinavia.

Heh. Trust me, from what I have heard, your lucky to not see this guy.

This guy is the Marlboro Ultra Light of homosexuals. I mean he is WAY out there, I'm talking ultra super double dragon ninja zen hadoken fag mastery here. This guy is either faking to be a fag to be liked by chicks more or he is the most feminine man on the face of the Earth. 99% of all chicks in the world have more masculinity than this guy.

He didn't really bother me,.. until he put on a pink dress and started to talk on some wierd looking phone like a ditsy teenage girl. It was bad acting, if I was gay I would have done a much better job. He is on the Discovery channel right? That's pretty much the only channel I watch if I am watching T.V. at all.

Heh. Trust me, from what I have heard, your lucky to not see this guy.

I guess I wouldn't be suprised if I did see him.

At least he changes his avatar once in a while. Most of us seem to get lazy or stuck in a rut and leave ours the way they are because we think we will be known by them.

There is a lot of shock value in some of his off the wall avatars.

At least he changes his avatar once in a while. Most of us seem to get lazy or stuck in a rut and leave ours the way they are because we think we will be known by them.

There is a lot of shock value in some of his off the wall avatars.

I change my avatar once and a while.

Lut's icon says to me: "Oh hi you guys, just decorating this DoomWorld place. That soldier guy just to be removed-he's just not palatable! Oh, and you guys will have to wait outside these forums-the newly-painted walls are drying!"
Lut, what was wrong with the original "Lut" avatar?
I kinda miss it now.
Oh, and I see you have the magical quadruple 5 post count:
:)

I kinda miss it now.

Nothing really, it's just that I've been the most consistent with that avatar, it had only been stolen once for a few days and everybody knew it was me, so I decided to change it to see what happened. Then I kinda got addicted to changing it every week or so.

I kinda miss it now.

Nothing really, it's just that I've been the most consistent with that avatar, it had only been stolen once for a few days and everybody knew it was me, so I decided to change it to see what happened. Then I kinda got addicted to changing it every week or so.

I wonder if we locked Lüt's avatar, if he would go through avatar switching withdrawl...

I wonder if we locked Lüt's avatar, if he would go through avatar switching withdrawl...

But, you can't lock them :\

(We wanted to use a flashing "moron" animation for Executor666 and lock it but we couldn't.)