Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nxn

how many of you have a girl friend?

Here, it's all the same -- weed, blunts, joints, pot, marijuana cigarettes...

let's not forget godies!! /me starts to get kottonmouth just thinking about it.

I've just found the most gorgous girl at uni. If I can persuade her to take an interst in me, I'll be very happy. I've had one good chat with her already.
But would i swap her for the existence of Doom? NO! Doom is always there is you have shitty day, sadly women are more likely to be the cause of that shitty day. I love Doom first always.

I've met a couple girls at school that I'd like to date. The problem is, they're all taken, and even if they weren't, I would never be able to work up the balls to ask any of them out.

I've just found the most gorgous girl at uni. If I can persuade her to take an interst in me, I'll be very happy. I've had one good chat with her already.
But would i swap her for the existence of Doom? NO! Doom is always there if you have shitty day, sadly women are great, but more likely to be the cause of that shitty day. I love Doom first always.

But would i swap her for the existence of Doom? NO! Doom is always there if you have shitty day, sadly women are great, but more likely to be the cause of that shitty day. I love Doom first always.

he posted a new post isntead of hitting the edit key.

I find it sad when you would rather play doom than have a hot gf. Most of you here won't understand me, but oh well.

he posted a new post isntead of hitting the edit key.

I find it sad when you would rather play doom than have a hot gf. Most of you here won't understand me, but oh well.

Actually I would rather have a girlfriend I care about (and who cares about me) than a hot girlfriend, and both are above any game in my book. But that's just me... [sarcasm] and everyone knows how respected my opinion is around here. [/sarcasm]

Shotgun-Bill

Oh, no....and I haven't even checked out the general forum yet...

The only reason I hang around here is because I don't have a girlfriend. If I did, I would do EVERYTHING with her...damn I'm so fucking bored. Maybe if I got up off my ass, I could get a girl. Oh well. I might be slightly less closer to smashing my head into the moniter if my friends would want to do something every once in a while. Damn this acursed town.

i could get a girlfriend if i wanted to. that is, if i felt like it.

No, your mom doesn't count.

The only reason I hang around here is because I don't have a girlfriend. If I did, I would do EVERYTHING with her...

But you see, everyone has two sides to them. And the more time you spend with a person, the more of their bad side you get to see. Unless you're planning on building a serious relationship there, it's probably not a good idea to get that close to anyone.