Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
nxn

how many of you have a girl friend?

I wonder what they mean by that. Im probably smarter than 4/5 of the students there, but I dont get shit for grades (because I dont try very hard and Ive got plenty of other distractions like "doom" editing to draw me away from homework).

Exactly, I don't try at all, I never do homework, etc. but I get A's on tests but C's on my report card. It's damn annoying.

Huh...sirgalahadetcetra, or whatever, you have the same mindset as me when it comes to girlfriends. Sometimes I feel the need to be held, and I'd like to have sex once just for the hell of it, but I'm really apethetic to the whole relationship thing.

Oh, and one thing else...football sucks. The most physical sports I engage in (besides occasionaly shooting a few hoops out of boredom) are Pool and Miniature Golf.

I wonder what they mean by that. Im probably smarter than 4/5 of the students there, but I dont get shit for grades (because I dont try very hard and Ive got plenty of other distractions like "doom" editing to draw me away from homework).

Exactly, I don't try at all, I never do homework, etc. but I get A's on tests but C's on my report card. It's damn annoying.

Hehe...me three. Actually, In 9th and 10th grade, I was so apethetic towards school that the majority of my grades were F's. I'm probably going to have to take another year of school, or maybe just summer school.

i just made my girlfriend dump me
she was holdin out on me
she wouldnt let me kiss her after a year and a half

ralphis 'made her' brake up with him
he must not of had the guts to do it himself
maybe *he* didn't love her
everyone loves their mom

Nope, no girlfriend. Never really hunted for one, I'll just wait till I make a female FRIEND first.

Never really hunted for one, I'll just wait till I make a female FRIEND first.

Keep it that way. Once they become girlfriends it's a nightmare.

Had a few. I don't feel like typing about the last one AGAIN but Zaldron and Liam should remember it.

OK, I was cleaning up some of the old old posts in the General Forum and I came across the reply I was gonna put here:

My last girlfriend. God she was crazy. It was OK for a few weeks. She liked my death metal and industrial and gory movies and all that, was overly cynical, yadda yadda yadda. But she would never leave me alone. She'd call me like every night with nothing to say, say it for 4 hours, "blah blah blah" and I'm watching TV or something while this is going on, saying "yes, yeah, sure", then she'd come over to my house and NOT GO AWAY! It's not like she called first, she just kinda showed up. The first time I made the mistake of not locking the door, and she walked right in after like 2 minutes. So then I'd lock the door, and she'd wait outside (not knowing if I was in or not, but obviously anybody would guess I wasn't when I didn't answer the door for 10 minutes). She was out for like 4 hours one day. I was moving out eventually and figured I could last a few more weeks without telling her off, but man it was hell, like, EVERY DAY she'd come over, uninvited, and just wait around. She scared me. Then I started having nightmares, and one of them was in the Event Horizon, and she was chasing me down that long dark corridor in the middle of the ship in her prom dress with her eyes torn out yelling "I know you're in the house Steven! I'm coming for you! You'll be with me... FOREVER!" and that's when I finally said "Go away".

yeah right, what food kills a woman's sex drive? Fuckin' wedding cake!

Anyways, jokes aside, I'm single, and I intend to stay that way until I can find a girl who a) will be a friend first, and b) can tolerate my coldness...not many people will, after all :p I'm not too cynical, it's just that people piss me off, and have done so to the point where I value my "space". Also, I had a really really bad relationship in which I got severly burned (emotionally, of course), so I'm still in limbo regarding more-than-just-friends kinds of relationships in that I want one, but I'm really, really cautious about it.

Pffff. The hell with the whole marriage thing. I'm going straight for the kids.

Urm.... I don't think I'll ever have a girlfriend. I personally like guys much more ^.^ even though I dislike nearly every one of them where I live. Nasty creatins they are.... they could actually learn positive things from some on the forums! *Scared* o_x

You do realize that blunts are marijuana cigarettes???

Well isn't weed also marijuana? And blunts are marijuana cigarettes? I was just going off of what Deadnail said in a four week old post.

You do realize that blunts are marijuana cigarettes???

Well isn't weed also marijuana? And blunts are marijuana cigarettes? I was just going off of what Deadnail said in a four week old post.

I know, I just didn't understand why you would have said the exact same thing deady did, except change the word "weed" to the word "blunt", unless you didn't understand that they are the same thing.

I would have a girlfriend, but most girls (like most guys as well) are idiots, there are a few cool girls, but they all have long-term boyfriends. FuX0rs!

I would have a girlfriend, but most girls (like most guys as well) are idiots, there are a few cool girls, but they all have long-term boyfriends.

Or they don't fit socital definition of beauty. What guy wants to be seen with an 'ugly' girl? 'Nuff said.... *growls*

Or they're too 'weird'. Am I too 'weird' by anybeing's standards?

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm dirt poor an in debt at the moment, I think I might like being in a relationship. As it is though I'm always stuff with the '"gay friend" (no, that doesn't mean I'm gay) syndrome', or most recently the '"I see you as a brother" effect'. I swear... nice guys never get anywhere in life...

Or they're too 'weird'. Am I too 'weird' by anybeing's standards?

You should meet my friends.

well here when you say a blunt people think it's 50% marijuana and 50% tobacco. A nice size marijuana cigar here is called a dutch. Now fill that shit up with some kinebuds (or better), smoke it to the head, and enjoy your trip. The left over money can go for some slut or alcohol. Then come home play some doom or pass out on the bed. Nottin beats that, nope... =]

What guy wants to be seen with an 'ugly' girl?

Depends what you'd call 'ugly'.

Am I too 'weird' by anybeing's standards?

Not that I've noticed.

Here, it's all the same -- weed, blunts, joints, pot, marijuana cigarettes...

MY GIRLFRIEND SUCKS.

uh sucks what?

I've no girlfriend, no girls that would like me, cuz my tend to start talk in bad language (yeah i say the f-word in the middle of every word, and i know it's a good manner i mean bad :D) so where was i...? oh i have my eye on one girl at the school...i dun't even know her but she's a beauty...wow makes me jerk off :D

i didn't mean what i just say. It's my bad manner. fuck i don't mean i jerk off. oh i do so, but not when i see a girl. OKAY I DON*T MASTURBATE IN A PUBPLIC AREA, OKAY?!

Sounds a bit schizophrenic :) .