Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grazza

Golden Cyber nominations

http://www.doom2.net/~compet-n/cyber/cyber.html

The nominations stage of the 2004 Golden Cybers ("the DOOM Academy Awards") has started (and ends July 15th).

This is an important annual event for the Doom demos community, so I'd urge you to take part. The more people who are involved in the nominations stage, the better the contest will be.

Note that there are a few errors in the listings as they stand, so you might want to leave it a day or so before getting stuck into it.

From the compet-n forums:

VinceDSS said:
from Adam H himself, relayed by Bahdko,

"Missing demos on Cyber pages will be updated this week, and vote extended"

Cool, given that I fixed my computer and found a proper way to download demos, I should be able to participate.

Yes, that's right.

It's a bit later than normal, but at least it is happening.

God damn it! Of course the update had to come when I'm away on holiday for 2½ weeks with no computer access... ;-)

Is it too late to vote? The closing date would suggest so, but apparently there have been some problems.

It seems that the page has not yet been updated (the "Trick" list is still the one from last year) and no new date has been posted, so I think you're not too late.

I'll make a post here as soon as I see a new deadline for the nominations stage posted (or if anyone else sees it before I do, please post here).