Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aleaver

Games you would like to see made into movies

NiGHTMARE said:

Silent Hill.

Yes, that may actually be a real "scary" movie (unlike most of the subpar junk we've had since the 80's)

Foofoo said:

Theif! Monkey Island! Zork! Darkseed!

Haha hell yeah, a Monkey Island movie would be hilarious. I'm already dying of laughter just thinking about it :-D

And it'd need someone like Brendan Fraser as Guybrush.

Speaking of GTA, the original GTA was a movie from '78 or something, if you didn't know. Worth the 5£ I paid for it.

They're already making a Fatal Frame movie too, I think.

gemini09 said:

Haha hell yeah, a Monkey Island movie would be hilarious. I'm already dying of laughter just thinking about it :-D

Unfortunately, I think the closest thing we're going to get is Pirates of the Caribbean (especially considering MI creator Ron Gilbert was heavily influenced by the Disneyland ride.)

Doom (the real one, not the one I think Uwe Boll ghostwrote)
Duke Nukem
Blood
Silent Hill 4
Resident Evil 4
Mercenaries
Area 51 (the cheesy old one, not the cheesy David Duchovny one)
Maximum Force
I'm going on and on, so I'd better stop....

Silent Hill

I have ideas;

Ok let's make the creatures...oh I don't know, a mutation of some kind, from a...from some kind of virus! Also lets water down the horror a little so the whole family can enjoy it...

$$$CHA-CHING$$$

Why does your project scream that it is exactly like the Resident Evil flops (except the zomies really were from a virus in RE)?

Judge_Dredd said:

Why does your project scream that it is exactly like the Resident Evil flops (except the zomies really were from a virus in RE)?

Whatever you personally might think of them, they can hardly be described as flops. Both have profits of over $10 mil.

I would like to see the following games turned into movies, but only with the proper actors, a serious plot and a decent budget of course.

Blood
Duke Nukem
Dues Ex