Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BFG'd

Scythe 2 map 28 "Nightmare"

Is the level possible? All it is, is just a metal box. I've tried dying, I've tried wasting all my ammo, what are ya supposed to do?

Map 27 is the final map. Map 28 is just a joke or an easter egg of sorts, just like how map 29 is named Dust To Dust but there is no actual map replacing The Living End.

Those were going to be the names for the maps 28, 29, and 30 if they were ever made, but unfortunately not. I suppose the names themselves can be considered easter eggs. I suppose the end level 28, which doesn't seem necessary, was to keep people from playing through to map30, only to have the game crash. :)

Vile said:

I suppose the end level 28, which doesn't seem necessary, was to keep people from playing through to map30, only to have the game crash. :)

MAP30 hasn't crashed once for me on Scythe 2. What port are you using?

Xenophon said:

MAP30 hasn't crashed once for me on Scythe 2. What port are you using?

ZDoom or PrBoom.

Map30 will not work with the scythe2 dehacked patch loaded. Since it uses frames from the romero head for new monsters.

I would assume that the new monster you're referring to is what I have gone to call the "Hell Lord" in tradition with the medieval caste-style system of the Baron family. (The one that shoots 5 mancubus fireballs and 2 revenant missles in one attack.)

I don't see why Dr. X (The crazygonuts marine) would use some of the Romero head graphics, it just seems to use WolfSS sprites.

BFG'd said:

I've tried dying, I've tried wasting all my ammo, what are ya supposed to do?

OMG... try reading any information about the WAD you're downloading, like info regarding the number of levels.