Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Number one reason why you shouldn't play Counter-Strike

Uh.. Okay. I was hoping that maybe the number one reason why you shouldn't play Counter-Strike is because.. well.. it sucks.

What a fucking psycho. He seems like a typical G4TV viewer. Oh and you gotta love this quote:

Sometimes I think maybe I wanna join the Army. I mean it's basically like an FPS, except with better graphics!

Both steven and doug really annoy me, but the show is so goddam funny anyways.

That file came from Pure Pwnage. Episode 7 is the most hilarious so far

http://www.purepwnage.com

-OMG that mage I so want to tk him!
-TK? What's that?
-Like, kill
-So you want to kill this person?
-Uh, yeah

remember that time when you killed off your level 60 account to play with me? that was so romantic

Lord FlatHead said:

I enjoy playing CS:Source. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes. It also makes you gay

Favorite Line:

"And man, my hands are shaking but I'm still getting BOOM! HEADSHOT, BOOM! HEADSHOT, BOOM! HEADSHOT, MAN, MAN, MAN!!!!"

The best line was: "What do you mean? Everyone knows you run faster with knife."

I guess you have to play counter-strike to appreciate it fully. I'm actually like a toned-down version of this guy when I'm playing, no joke:D

I think it's fair to say the CS community imploded on itself much like starcraft, all that's left is trash.

I played CS:S for a while (wish it ran as smooth as it did for crezy Doug) but eventually couldn't stand to load it up. Basically, servers were divided into two camps:

1. Overrun with cheaters and no admins to remove them from the game (at least temporarily, even that would be acceptable).

2. Servers without any blatant cheaters in which I'D get banned for being suspected of cheating.

Just... can't... win.