Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
m0l0t0v

Stuck with Strife...

[[[[ Spoiler alert ]]]]

The Oracle told me that Macil was a spectre. So I had to choose who to kill: Oracle or Macil. Well... I decided to kill both of them. First I killed the Oracle and then I went to Macil who told me I had to find 'Richter'. Then I killed Macil and Blackbird told me Richter is now the leader of the front and I should return to the Oracle... (Who I just killed!)

When I reach Richter all he has to say is something like " Your wasting time and lifes".

I cannot enter the catacombs/ mines nor the factory... so I'm stuck.

Is it possible to finish the game when killing both Macil and the Oracle this early in the game?

I have savegames from earlier points, but I like to know if I can continue from where I am now.

thanks in advance

Something may have messed up when you killed the Oracle. I remember something went wrong with the script once so I had to kill it again.

Not in my case. When I went to the Oracle (after I killed Macil,) he is still dead.

BTW, I forgot to mention I'm using Zdoom 2.0.96

You shouldn't have killed Macil after killing the Oracle. By killing both you got into a dead end. You have to kill one of them and then continue with the story. I hope you have a savegame from before this.