Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xanthier

NMN this is for youuu!

Sorry these took so friggin long, I've been on hiatus.

These are the closeup scans of those guns you wanted, I colored them as well, because, well because I felt like coloring them, forgive the saturated/crappy colors they are all I had. I hope they don't ruin the detail too much, you don't have to use my colors, but they are kind of what I imagined them, maybe you can make me a custom set with MY colors? too much to ask?

anyway I'd like to see mainly the top left one with red paint, as it fits the colors of the squad that uses it and same with the other top one which should be desert camo colors of some kind. and I imagined the Lunar Cycler, (middle left)as mostly silver/ metallic. But whatever you choose is cool, your the color expert!

Oh and you can edit the top ones bottom support to be more level if need be. Go nuts!

PS - I will get that level and gun out now peoples, don't worry.

Great Weapons Xan :D
Very inspirative, just the thing I'll need now.
The bottom right reminds of the SS Ion Rifle. My nigga. We're talking similair languages here B)
I might redesign some stuff for my upcoming project. I doubt I'll have time to sprite them, but if anything, Weps in Progress is never going to be closed :)

WO-WHEY-WOO!
It's a lightsaber in the center! An elegant weapon, for more civilised times.

Awesome pics Xanthier! :) Some awesome lokking futuristic rifles and a cool shotty. it'd be great to see what you and nmn can make of these

Nmn said:

My nigga.

That's funny, I could have sworn, you were from Poland or something.

Xantier: well, that's some rather bizarre weapons you got there, but I can't help wondering how small the "non closeup" of this drawing is.

kristus said:

That's funny, I could have sworn, you were from Poland or something.

I am. We use a hip hop slang here as well, both white and black (not to seem like a racist tough).

Well, using ebonics w/o actually being from Queens or Harlem or Philadelphia etc is just plain sad. I don't have any noun strong enough to express how llame I find it when some white dude in Poland is using the word Niggah or Nigger.

kristus said:

Well, using ebonics w/o actually being from Queens or Harlem or Philadelphia etc is just plain sad. I don't have any noun strong enough to express how llame I find it when some white dude in Poland is using the word Niggah or Nigger.

Yeah, whatever. Your opinion (lame too heh).

Okay I'm kinda confused, are you going to sprite any of them? no?

what about?

Whoa Xanthier, those guns are seriously good. You must be a good designer. So many concepts and so little time.. I promise to at least make 4-5 of them into weapons but not sooner until half of june :( sorry everyone, Real Life..

remember your promise man! :P or I'll have to do them :(

me sad....anyway they aren't so much closeups as they are clearer images, judge for yourself though here:

Notice I also modified the sh*ttier parts of some of these.

BlackFish said:

what's upper left supposed to be?

huh? whaddaya mean? It's a futuristic kind of gun, shoots some kind of energy pulse I believe, rapid fire. That's another thing, I haven't thought that much about the function of all the weapons, so if you have any ideas, don't be shy...k?

ellmo said:

WO-WHEY-WOO!
It's a lightsaber in the center! An elegant weapon, for more civilised times.

Yes, my secret is out, I love Star Wars!! don't hate me for it.

Oh and Blackfish, go right ahead and use that design though you may have to adapt it to a pistol, if you have trouble, I'll do it for you...just give my creditos as always.

*bump*
pssst! Nmn, come back and read my posts, I want to know if you'll be able to make any of my weapons
NMN:

Whoa Xanthier, those guns are seriously good. You must be a good designer. So many concepts and so little time.. I promise to at least make 4-5 of them into weapons but not sooner until half of june :( sorry everyone, Real Life..

I know despite this your extremely busy right now, but maybe sometime in the future?? hmm?

Well.. in the future perhaps :) Some free time I guess. Half of July prolly. Now I'm really busy :(