Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xanthier

Just played Freedoom- is it me or...?

Is Freedoom a lot more difficult than traditional doom?

I kept dying and had to set it on HNTR to survive, the sargeant's seem to do more damage and the movement even feels different so the imps aren't as easy to dodge as they have been in the past. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

kristus said:

Only the resources have changed, not the behaviours

actually I was referring to player movement, it felt slower, or more sensitive, I also played it Zdoom so...

kristus said:

Only the resources have changed, not the behaviours

Please don't spam

Xanthier said:

actually I was referring to player movement, it felt slower, or more sensitive, I also played it Zdoom so...

And just like Kristus said, there's been no change to movement or anything because it's just a resource IWAD, so either you're mistaken and it only appears different because of the visual cue changes or you've changed something on your own zdoom config.

Nmn said:

Please don't spam

Who are you, the spam police? He posted that twice for a reason. Just because you two may not get along is no reason for you to shadow Kristus and jump on every post he makes.

Nmn: hey!

Kristus, Shaviro and Manc: STFU

all I can say is: heh

Do You guys share toughts via cybernetic implants or are You 3 minds per one body?

Besides, I was joking <_<

Manc said:

Just because you two may not get along is no reason for you to shadow Kristus and jump on every post he makes.

This jumping reminds me of my "my nigga" sentence now that You mentioned it.

Disrespect? This is a normal conversation. I'm sorry, didn't know some people can be so sensitive.
Ok, enough from me.

Telling someone to "shut the fuck up" in a "normal conversation" isn't disrespectful?

No, I was quoting You guys.

Heh, misunderstanding. My point was that once one of You is slightly offended (as a joke for instance) all 3 of You appear. Almost always. Wondered, was curious.

Sorry about misunderstanding, should've used the /quote tag.

Ok, the question has been answered and this isn't going anywhere, so...