Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ixfd64

retard sues NASA over Deep Impact

Hi. Welcome to Doomworld, where we love to hear about frivolous lawsuits that'll probably be thrown out in days, regardless of how absurdly entertaining they are.

A person's destiny is not foretold by the stars. It's something a man makes for himself.

and on another note:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Stupid bitch. Cha-Ching is all I hear. Although it would be embarrassing if the commit was altered and destroyed us all. What proves this woman’s stupidity is if she’s so concerned for the earths welfare then way is she the one making big from this.

Normally you do something with the money to repair something that is damaged. WTF does she plan on doing with that? It's nothing but a retarded way to make the news.

BlackFish said:

Normally you do something with the money to repair something that is damaged. WTF does she plan on doing with that? It's nothing but a retarded way to make the news.

but she needs to feed her 12 cats and have yarn to make sweaters for them!

BlackFish said:

Normally you do something with the money to repair something that is damaged.

Not true. Ever heard of punitive damages? (I guess not)

You'll all be sorry you made fun of her WHEN YOU DIE!"!%$"W%!"%

Oh my god...that's the stupidest thing I've ever read. That's like suing the Earth because the sky is blue. "IT MESSES WITH MY HAIR!!!!1!@#!@!!!"

I'm going to sue the sun because it gave me sunburn and made the weeds in my lawn grow bigger.

Scuba Steve said:

Does this mean I can sue her when my astrological readings are wrong?

No. The world economy would collapse.

it's sad to know that poeple make financial desicions BASED ON horoscopes. Astrology is bullshit. and this proves it.

I'm suing every one with a car for polluting my god dam oxygen. The suit will be 3 000 000 a person. This of course will put me through college and buy a bottle of Jamaican rum.

Infinite Ammunition came diving out of an airplane to shout:

but she needs to feed her 12 cats and have yarn to make sweaters for them!

Hmm this gives me an idea,I'm going to sue Nasa for the same reason,But it will be my cat's horoscope.

I say we should hunt this person down, skin them, and hang them, in a rusting metal cage, from a crossroads, where the body can rot away and serve as a warning to others. Sometimes the old ways are the best!