Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMer87

Who can you do impressions of

I can do impressions of the following people:

1.George Liquor (HELLO! I'M GEORGE LIQUOR! AMERICAN!) from Ren and Stimpy, which was MY FAVORITE cartoon when i was growing up in the early and mid 90's. I was like, 7 or 8 when they cancelled the show.
2.Peter Griffin from Family Guy
3.Quagmire from Family Guy (ALRIIIIIIGHT! GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGTIY!)
4.Mister Rogers

* Duff Man (can't breathe! Oh no!)
* Max Payne (on a good day)
* One of the drill sergeants from America's Army (an older version, I guess - "THAT MAY BE YOUR WAY, BUT IT'S NOT THE ARMY WAY!")
* The host of Mysterious Mysteries from Invader Zim (now harder hitting, faster paced, and even more...mysterious)

At some point in my life, I've been able to do:

Beavis
Butthead
Wakko (Animaniacs)
Droopy Dawg
Emo Phillips
Bobcat Goldthwait
Pee-Wee Herman
Chef
Cartman
Donald Duck

Hmm...not too many people, actually. But here's my list

-Duke Nukem (probably my best impression)
-The wraith from StarCraft, as well as a few other characters
-John Cleese saying "And now for something completely different."

EDIT: My avatar reminded me...I've playted the game so much, I can do an impersonation of the DDR Max announcer.

I used to be able to do Mr. Dink off of Doug...but that was like what 8 years ago...now I just suck.

* One of the drill sergeants from America's Army (an older version, I guess - "THAT MAY BE YOUR WAY, BUT IT'S NOT THE ARMY WAY!")

After hearing his ass go off about 2000 times on that damn training course,I too can do him perfectly.

Also for me,Bill Cosby.

I can do:

Beavis and Butt-Head
Yoda (on a good day, and my yoda-speak is immaculate)
Schwarzeneggar
stereotypical Jewish relative (helps being half-yid and all)
Stereotypical East Indian
Stereotypical Cuban/Latino

The Robot Devil "Hell is FULL of ten year olds who wanted the exact same thing!"
Arnie "LISTEN TO ME! You have to get out of here they are trying to kill you!"
Bevis and Butthead "Hey Butthead! I think I just saw Ted Neugent tied to a cross!" "No buttmunch, that was Jesus"
Most Starcraft/Warcraft units "By your Command" "Join the army they said!"
Woody Allen "W-w-well, it's not, not, not so much a wall as it is a, a, a, a proverbial wall, but its really-"
Assorted Arabs "I have fallen and I can not get up!"

Johnny Depp as Hunter S. Thompson from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Eric Cartman (but who can't?)
Taurus from the Interstate series
Milton from Office Space (though that's not that hard)
Duke Nukem
Sully Erna from Godsmack
When I was growing up, I "did the voices" for my cats. I think I'm pretty good at doing voices in general, as it's one of my few talents. There's a few others, but I can't think of them right now.

DOOM Anomaly said:

What about your Sonic the Hedgehog ones! :D

Sonic's too high for me now. I can't nail it as well as I used to.

Question: how many of you actually ARE good at immitating these voices and how many of you are just "oh man I can do this totally sweet hunter s thompson impression!"

I'm actually quite good at Duff Man, though I'm a bit lacking in Max Payne. And of course, the America's Army drill instructor is absolutely perfect (pretty easy to do when you only have one line).

footman said:

Sonic's too high for me now. I can't nail it as well as I used to.

D: Oh well, I still have them on my computer! :D

Scuba Steve said:

Question: how many of you actually ARE good at immitating these voices and how many of you are just "oh man I can do this totally sweet hunter s thompson impression!"

I can actually do an alright Mandark voice. Some people tell me it sounds just like him, but I can't seem to nail it perfectly I feel. :D

Scuba Steve said:

I'm just as gloomy and morose as Eeyore is, so the voice is really just the icing on the cake.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday."

I can do a decent impression of the timing of Shatner and Walken too, but the actual accents are way off. I don't think they count.

Apparently my singing sounds like Layne Staley (Alice In Chains) or Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam). I don't really agree, but I suppose I anunciate similarly. Also there's some guy that keeps telling me I talk like Matthew Broderick. I don't know if he's coming on to me or what.