Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BFG'd

Need Wolfen Hexen WAD help

(I know I ask for help a lot, but there's really nowhere else to look)

I just downloaded it today, and I find it fun, but, I'm, already stuck. How do you get the key in the swamp area?

And another thing, I read the console and it said "Demon has no frames" and "snake has no frames" or something to that effect. Is this just because I'm using the demo version of Hexen and they aren't in the WAD? (I hate stealth enemies!!!!!)

BFG'd said:

Is this just because I'm using the demo version of Hexen and they aren't in the WAD? (I hate stealth enemies!!!!!)

Did you really expect that it would work?

Graf Zahl said:

Did you really expect that it would work?

That what would work?

BFG'd said:

....I read the console and it said "Demon has no frames" and "snake has no frames" or something to that effect. Is this just because I'm using the demo version of Hexen and they aren't in the WAD? (I hate stealth enemies!!!!!)

Yes it's because you're using the demo version, you NEED the full version of Hexen to play pwads made for Hexen. And don't think of asking for warez, you'll get banned.

I didn't plan on doing so. What I WAS going to ask for though, is where the cheapest place is to buy hexen/heretic. If it's eBay, I'll go for second best.

Anyway, You have to defeat the stalkers to get the iron key.

Since it's practically impossible to find Heretic or Hexen in stores now, your best bet is probably ebay.