Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
X-DOOM

Elbryan42 : where are the VIDEOs on your FTP directory ???

Elbryan42 : where are the VIDEOs on your FTP directory ???
I saw in the month you had some E-Men Evolution toons taken from TV. i stated to download the first, but i can resume the file because they aren't on the your server. Will you take them back soon !

Thanks.

They're in the weekly toons dir. X-Men Evolution isn't there anymore due to hard drive space.

This may change soon. Once I get some mirrors (one very soon!) and a new HD, I plan on having a toons ftp and have select eps on the site every week, like there are now.

Starting on Friday, the series will be starting up again. There will be 3-5 Transformers generation 1 a week, as well as 3-4 Robots in Disguise eps a week. Possibly South Park as well. X-Men Evolution will be back, since the new season has started. Not sure when X-Men Evo will be up, since I'm low on HD space right now. When I get all of these up will depends when I get my new HD and set up the toons FTP. That's the plan. When (and if) I get the full series of Spiderman (90s)and X-Men (original series) they'll be going up. Depends on what happens in the future. We'll see...

Remember, if anyone can help with mirroring any of the toons, I'd appreciate the help. The site is getting more popular as the days go by.

Did you ever get around to looking for megaman episodes? Even if you could find them just give me a link or something. I don't know where you get them but j00 are a god. AND i dont feel like getting up at 7am on a sunday to watch it. So.......

Hey Elbryan. =)

I've gone and gotten all of the Caleb voice samples from Blood and Blood 2. I'm still renaming - encoding the second half of 'em but do you think you'd like 'em on your FTP?

deadnail: sounds great!

danarchist: haven't found them yet. i'm still looking. i have a long list of toons to find. spiderman, superman, batman, batman beyond, x-men, the tick, tmnt, etc. when i see something i get it.

The Maxx, Aeon Flux...

I have the vast majority (1-32, and some later ones) of Batman Beyond on .mpg/.avi/.asf if you want those, Elbryan.

cool! that would be great kat! msg me on icq or aim sometime for an account. i have lots of toons. you can have anything you want.

Well the Caleb voice samples are uploading away as I type this, so while all of you ball slobbering shitheads are waiting for them to finish why don't you vote my poll? You know you want to vote my pole.

Something just passed my mind here... When I was very young, let's say around 4 or so, there was this Japanese anime about this one kid that lives on a small moon (and I mean small) along with this little talking rose that kept him/her company or something. But that's all that I can remember about it.

No, I'm not asking for you to find episodes of it. Just all this talk about toons and animes triggered a memory. Anyone know what I'm referring to?

I could not remember what cartoon had giant headless naked dancing statues being blasted to bits with a laser for the life of me.

Damn. That even sounds familiar.

...Or did you just make that up? =þ

I could not remember what cartoon had giant headless naked dancing statues being blasted to bits with a laser for the life of me.

Damn. That even sounds familiar.

...Or did you just make that up? =þ

No that was in Fantastic Planet. Didn't you read my whole post? Grr.