Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

It Is On Mars!

NiGHTMARE said:

I wonder how many of those people who were adamant certain plot details were "fact" but will be proven wrong upon the movie's release ever admit to it?

*raises hand* I'll admit it, but I will also say considering video game to movie adaptions in the past, I believe It was right of me to be so pessimistic about it. But still, I admit I was wrong.

I lost faith in the movie for a couple of months, but now I'm really looking forward to it.

Now I'll have to figure out the best time to go to the theatre - in other words, when the lowest number of degenerate cuntrags are filling seats in close proximity.

I wonder how many of those people who were adamant certain plot details were "fact" but will be proven wrong upon the movie's release ever admit to it?

GTA San Andreas IS set in the 70's damn you!, My man inside rockstar told me so!

NiGHTMARE said:

That's assuming the whole fantasy planet idea wasn't just invented by someone who had nothing to do with the movie, and they've been planning to use Mars all along.

So it's not set in an Eastern European city then...or is it such a city that's suddenly appeared on Mars?

dethtoll said:

i've got hope for this movie. i mean, at least uwe boll isn't directing.

But I hear he IS doing a Castle Wolfenstein movie...

The Ultimate DooMer said:

So it's not set in an Eastern European city then...or is it such a city that's suddenly appeared on Mars?

To my knowledge, no-one ever said it's set in an Eastern European city. It was filmed in an Eastern European city.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

So it can't be Mars then, as the city won't look anything like Mars.

Are you trying to be funny, or did you recently suffer a serious head injury?

I'm going to have so much fun watching this one, regardless of its quality... My expectations have been raised slightly, in light of the first-person view thingie...

Has anyone seen the streaming trailer? It doesn't look THAT great, but I'm not so sure it will suck as much as before, at least they got Mars, but did they introduce the infamous "V" word or is it just me?

Another thing noone has mentioned is that as the Rock is talking, he does say "Marines" a few times, so I take from this that they're not a gay SWAT team like I had read somewhere in the past. So now it IS on Mars, they ARE Marines, and the monsters DO looks at least similar to D3's monsters, some of them anyway, I saw a imp and a hell knight I think and they looked fine to me. The movie has gotten a + here, I was extremely pissed off about what I had read but I always kept a little bit of faith. Maybe we will get lucky and they are in fact linked to Hell somehow.

I guess "Olduvai" is on Mars.

Doom the Movie is suck harder than a 2 dollar
whore in San Diego during shore leave...

Gnarzuul said:
I guess "Olduvai" is on Mars.

It notes it's the name of a station or place where experiments take place.

They finally rated the thing with a R17.