Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

A tiny present to everybody

Is it a decent beginning?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a decent beginning?

• Yes
    • No

Upheaval is no longer going to feature ACS Scripting and DECORATE. Instead, it is going to feature ACS Scripting, DECORATE, and POLYOBJECTS!!!

I already have a polyobject in there that works flawlessly!! This wad keeps getting more fun to create every day!!

I am still unsure about the number of maps it's going to have, but I can say it's more than 1.

Pure Hellspawn said:

Do you have any projects?

Yes, and thats all you'll hear of it untill I send it to Newstuff, and it gets torn apart by the reviewer, because I dont feel like being a tool and plug my project every chance I get.

Zeg-Vok said:

Yes, and thats all you'll hear of it untill I send it to Newstuff, and it gets torn apart by the reviewer, because I dont feel like being a tool and plug my project every chance I get.

Bravo. Commend on our point of view. Our because I share a similair one.

So this is the amazing project that you are gonna toss if Tormentor leaves? Did you expect anybody to care? And why make references to this piece of garbage on nearly every thread you post on?

Yay, taking bets to see if this one ever gets done. 10 : 1 payout if PH delivers (-10 payout if the wad's crap)

Pure Hellspawn said:

You don't understand the joke, right?

I don't think he does....
U shud go like..
HUH!! My Zombieman!! U killed HIM!? Now You Will Face The Wrath Of..... My Uber IMP!! (kills IMP) ......... Well, Fuck..... Jus' Die..... (Ceiling comes down) *marine dead* X_X Aftermath ppl send hate mail going WTF?! This SHIT SUX!! Wat Kind of Joke wad is this!!?
*Reply* The Funny kind.