Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MmM

Silent Hill Demon Child

'mazing

Tought on making sprites based on them (a'la true ID way?)?

What's your process? It's great and all that you mention what media you use, but all that does is serve to astound, not explain.

Job: There really isn't much to the process--it's simplicity really. I make small shapes (muscles, fingers, etc.) and combine them into larger shapes which eventually become a complete figure. All the shapes are is some type of filler material (usually kleenex or paper towling), 'molded' into the proper form and then 'mummified' with newsprint so they'll hold their shape. Anybody can do it. There's some skill involved of course, but that comes with practice.

Nmn: No, I've never considered making sprites out of them. I've thought about making some rotating animated gifs, but that's about it. My camera sucks though, so those gifs would probably look like crap anyway.

Jimi: Yeah, it does kind of look like an Arch Vile. I've been considering making one of those for awhile now actually, and I was thinking the same methodology I used for this would work well.

That looks cool. :D Just the right ammount of creepyness. Also reminds me that I have to finish writing chapter four of Silent Hell... Should have been about half a year since I posted the last chapter. ^^;

MmM I look into your soul and I see someone who's sculpting all these great game characters but your not making the ones you want. DOOM. you hold them off because you feel like you might not be able to give them justice.

BTW good job.

god i love those games, i´v clared Silent Hill(one) about 15 times, all endings and all stuffs, and SH3 to, butt nott the second and fourth :'(, diden´t got the time