Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Gta:Sa Offically recieves AO Rating

I really don't see why it's a big deal if your a mentally healthy person and you can't purchas a game because your underage to the game rating by having a parent/guardian purchase it for you. It's not that hard to ask mommy or daddy to get a game for you especially if your a good kid.

I believe that GTA deserved an Adult rating from the start, it's too bad it took a sex game to convince people to acknowledge the rating system.

I also think Rockstar is largely to blame for concealing the sex game and being so coy when first asked about its existence.

They probably coded to be in the final release, realized it would get an AO rating for it, decided to lock the minigame so they could continue to work as is and meet the realease date.

hahahaha. I found a store that is across the street from my condo and it sells the game. And i'm 18. Muahahahahahaha! O4NAGE OVER ESRB! I expect this AO version to be a collectors item. I mean with the label AO.

I, the great Michael [insertlastnamehere] said:
hahahaha. I found a store that is across the street from my condo and it sells the game. And i'm 18. Muahahahahahaha! O4NAGE OVER ESRB! I expect this AO version to be a collectors item. I mean with the label AO.

I didnt buy the game(YOU'RE NOT 18! GET OUT OF THE FUCKING STORE NOW!), and the store stopped selling it. I'm going to vegas on Saturday, so where can I buy this game in vegas?

Well, Gamestop (and thus EB), Best Buy and Circuit City will not sell it. Company policy. Wally World probably won't either. You may just be shyte outta luck, my friend. Not that it matters, GTA blows :P

pilottobombadier said:

Wally World probably won't either.

If you're under 17, they won't let you buy any M-Rated game, even if you have a parent with you.

wait wait wait where can i get this game IF ANYWHERE? Besides the net i dont buy stuff off of there...don't want people coming to my house besides the pizza man, my mom, my relatives, the post man, and...well...of course, the other members of my hockey team and DooM mapping team, FTO

DooMer87 said:

don't want people coming to my house besides ...the post man

so...the mailman is ok, but UPS or FedEx guys aren't?

Quast said:

so...the mailman is ok, but UPS or FedEx guys aren't?

Well...occasionally FedEx is able to slip by my door when i'm making myself a baked potato and going to watch the bears game, and they leave a package at my door...but i have special Anti-UPS repellant that keeps them away...DHL can come in my house, poop on my TV, tear up my walls, eat my sandwich, put baloney in my left pocket, smear cream cheese on my gold locket cause its my show im andy milanokis.

Well, in other terms the DHL repellant is currently on back order...

Heaven forbid that children discover what the female anatomy really looks like. It might destroy them.

Why do parents buy their kids these games and then bitch about them being too violent?

DooMer87 said:

hahahaha. I found a store that is across the street from my condo and it sells the game. And i'm 18. Muahahahahahaha! O4NAGE OVER ESRB!

Ownage? Don't you mean complete compliance? It's not as if you're somehow getting what you want even though you're underage.

Mogul said:

Ownage? Don't you mean complete compliance? It's not as if you're somehow getting what you want even though you're underage.

Well...the AO game will be hard to come across for some people.

swantz said:

They probably coded to be in the final release, realized it would get an AO rating for it, decided to lock the minigame so they could continue to work as is and meet the realease date.

They should have deleted it not put up a wall. If you make a game modable putting up walls wont help. You have got 1,000,000 18 year old Kids out there what do you think they are going to do if they find Sex hidden in a game? Rockstar should have seen this one coming.

DooMer87 said:
Well...the AO game will be hard to come across for some people. [/B]

More so it parents are careful; one can't be surprised if the amount of 16 year olds warezing the game grows considerably.

My theory about expanding the game's market value by having it available in two versions makes more sense than a simple hasty fix-up; it could be both, but either way, they can't but sell more copies because of all this.