Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

Great news for skulltag lovers!

The colocated servers are now UP! Thanks to Carnevil taking the time to build a colo server and get it hosted!

This basically means, for you:

40 new servers, ALL with amazing bandwidth! (I ping under 90 with my DSL from PA)

Now could not be a better time to download skulltag!!

http://www.skulltag.com

Wow...I just checked the server listing. That's pretty neat. Now we have a lot more servers to use and hopefully more people will be on them and stuff. This rocks.

Yeah, these things have been getting a lot of use! :D ... which is great, because it's quite an investment for poor ol' me. Everyone seems to get great pings to them (even people living overseas have bragged about their pings), and don't crap out due to there being too many people logged on, etc. We got to thoroughly test them out last Friday during the first FNF that was hosted on them, and they handled 16 people without any hint of a problem. No one's ping seemed to drop at all, and the game didn't get laggy! :D

In addition, there's a whole ton of them, running a wide variety of servers; everything from Skulltag DM, to CTF, to dwango5, to co-op, to oldschool MAP01. So, pretty much any kind of game you want to play, you can find on these servers.

Definitely can't complain that Skulltag doesn't have any servers anymore :D

Thanks Carn for the best doom online ever! :P
STO!!!!
BTW the new servers are very nice, this makes me want to go ahead and delete Zdaemon (and I would if I was not such a doom junkie)!

Stealthy Ivan said:

Thanks Carn for the best doom online ever! :P
STO!!!!
BTW the new servers are very nice, this makes me want to go ahead and delete Zdaemon

I agree, and i cant even get zdaemon to work yet so deleting sounds like a tempting idea