Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

Doomer's Fave Pets

All right you bastard assed little FREAKS here is the rub. How many of you GODDAMN FRUITS have pets, and if so, which of your pets do you abuse the LEAST?

Yay. I had a hard time picking, actually. But actually, I probably should have put "Kitties" since I abuse my Sybian a LOT. ^_^

Hmph.

That wasn't what I meant, but...yeah. I guess so. ^_^

You know, when I read that I had an image of someone abusing a kittie with a sybian. >_<

Wow, that'd be totally insane... it'd be like stuffing a potato down into a slicer only the kitty would still be there but it'd be all purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr.

I wouldn't try that unless you have it declawed though, and no fear of the law. There's a specific law against it if the cat is dead too.

"No judge I didn't know that cat was dead! I wouldn't fuck a dead cat thats against the law! You think a dead cat scratched me like this?!"

I vote cat. I have two. One a total moron, the other, a cranky old bitch. Where is the Uglycat voting option?

I have two dogs, two cats, a parrot, and this little mouse dude for my avatar.

Top this:

5 cats
3 dogs
4 Day Geckos
4 Leopard Geckos
2 Ball Pythons
2 Bearded Dragons
1 Cockatiel
A colony of mice to feed the snakes and...
1 Black-Tailed Prarie Dog

... I'm one of those people that can't understand how someone can have more then 4 little fuckers running/flying/crawling around the house.

My cat is evil. It will hide someplace and the rush out for an attack. Damn ankle biter.

My two cats just fight all the time. It's stupid. It makes me think of a 250-pound retard beating on a frail old woman.

Damn, Crendowing. You got a lot of pets. I hope they make you very happy.

Damn, Crendowing. You got a lot of pets. I hope they make you very happy.

I would't doubt it.

I voted kittie, and no I dont abuse my kitten,she dont bother me at all.

Beastiality isn't considered abuse?

I voted kittie, and no I dont abuse my kitten,she dont bother me at all.

Beastiality isn't considered abuse?

Heh.Sorry, not into that shit, maybe Osama Bin Laden, but not me.

I want a pet goat but my mom wont let us get one, dunno why. She says "they're vile" I was like wtf is this stereotype! im gonna get one eventually whether she likes it or not, so HAH

I have a dog. She bites me a lot. She is SO VERY temperamental. I love for all of that though.