Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomed-4-life

looking for a map [1squares - found]

There was this map I played a long time ago for doom 2 I think, my cousin says it was called Squares, but I cant find it any where. The map had all these rooms in it and I guess it was a huge square, and in each room was a different type of monster and you had to collect skull keys to unlock doors. If anyone could help me finding this map it would be highly appreciated, e-mail me at locdog69@hotmail.com

thank you.

Okay then I will describe it more, Okay I forgot about this part, there would be these rooms with ammo all around the gun in the middle, so right when you picked up that gun a wall would open and there would be monsters in a cage and other monster around, and theres a huge opening in the middle and the ground was green and there would be those guys with the rocket launcher arms walking around. I hope someone could help me find this map, I used to play it a lot, lots of good memories.

doomed-4-life said:

...would be those guys with the rocket launcher arms walking around.

Did I just read that correctly,, haha

I'm just going to take a stab in the dark here, but you wouldn't be talking about a Cyber Demon now would you?

And the floor is green you say...

Ok, on a more serious note - I think you'll be very lucky if someone manages to identify the map you are looking for.

sorry i'm not a doom nerd, I havnt played doom in like years! if you want me to draw like a top view of the map I will.

DONT LAUGH LOL...

doomed-4-life said:

No ones ever played this map????? Its probably really rare then. I think I downloaded it like the year the internet started.

Doom wasnt around in 1968