Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
chaoscorp

Adding new weapons and monsters in Zdoom

I am doing my first mod in ZdOOM and im sick and tired of replacing with WhackED2 that old weapons.So, I have a few questions about edting ZDOOM:

How do you add new weapons and new monsters (without replacing the old ones) and:
If there is a programm that could make this shit more handy?

Currently there is no official build to allow custom weapons, but you can make new monsters by doing something or other. The ZDoom Wiki can tell you how to make custom monsters.

shit i didn´t got enough information. Can somebody explain the definfitions for a weapon(i mean every single frame)?

BBG said:

Currently there is no official build to allow custom weapons, but you can make new monsters by doing something or other.

No, but there IS an unofficial build that allows the creation of custom weapons.

It comes with Windows XP, it's called Notepad.
You can find information on DECORATE in the special lumps section on the wiki posted above.

What do you mean "funny?" It's not too hard to learn. Just read and learn. I did, and I was clueless before. If you still need help, get some DECORATE weapon wads out there and see how they did it, just don't go stealing it.

can you tell me which mod has a DECORATE weapon style?(except omgf..blah ).
thx.
i tried to do a shotgun but it doesn´t work. So I stay with DEHACKED till somebody tells me a wad with DECORATE weapons.