Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

BE ALERT

America needs lerts :)
Living in good ol' England, being used to Mad Cow disease in Beef, CSJ to look forward to, foot and mouth disease, salmonella in Eggs and poultry, Anthrax seems pretty tame, bring it on I say! :)
One tip I learned from IRA bomb threats in the '70's, and I aint suggesting anyone tries it, but :), to get in those "exclusive" clubs, we used to phone in a bomb threat, then when club was evacuated to search club, mingled with the patrons outside, then when allowed back into club.. hey presto! you're in! :)
The cutaneous form of anthrax that turns your skin black must have the KKK scared to fuck :()

Anthrax seems pretty tame, bring it on I say!

/me sends you Anthrax-filled letter.

Have fun dying! :P

Yeah, 6 cases and the whole nation's in panic... those terrorists must be having the time of their lives.

Yeah, 6 cases and the whole nation's in panic... those terrorists must be having the time of their lives.

Pfft, it's probably our own home-grown wackos that are doing it.

Pfft, it's probably our own home-grown wackos that are doing it.

Well, that's what I meant, whoever's doing it.

I hate this dump, I live 3 minutes away from Trenton, every god damn month there's something new, for example: anthrax, pizza dood shot, west nile... Those birds are dieing and we can't do nottin about it... the horror...

Here in Sweden, we got some letters to the highest politicians and they were frightened alright. The cops did their job, and everyone could sleep well last night.

You DID hear about the sick woman in France that got so inspired by these letters that she took some flour and sent 47 letters to her enemies, sick bastard.

It should be fun watching the Oscar awards, the look of fear on star's face as he/she opens envelope will be worth the boring bits of the whole show :)

/i put flour in oscar awards to freak out stars.
imageine that joke, a little sick but it would ruin the oscars, which suck ass anyway.

A nearby middle school over here gave it's students the day off because they recieved a "mysterious substance" in the mail.

it was the teachers cocaine, or perhaps her pussy powder. maybe it was instant cacodemon, just add water, and you have a nice plump, very pissed and hungry cacodemon

it was the teachers cocaine, or perhaps her pussy powder. maybe it was instant cacodemon, just add water, and you have a nice plump, very pissed and hungry cacodemon

ORFL! :D

Quite, quite Doomworldish.

/me adds water and sends the insta-caco after the Jabberwock...

With the deaths of postal workers, can we assume that in 3 months time the term "going postal" will mean coughing and dropping dead? :)

With the deaths of postal workers, can we assume that in 3 months time the term "going postal" will mean coughing and dropping dead? :)

rofl. Maybe so.