Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ed

Sin City 3

Some progress of SC3:

I have all new enemy sprites/dehacked work done so far, I'll leave those a surprize. I'm toying around with different soundtracks/ambience.. see what I come up with.

I remember I played and reviewed "Sin City", but I can't remember its sequel...! :P Could you post a link to it, please?! :)

Those screenshots are very nice! :) I liked the first episode and I think its sequels will as good as the original map... at least! ;)

Ismaele said:

Could you post a link to it, please?!

http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.php?id=11846

I tried something different that time around..

Thanks for all the comments, it's good motivation to keep myself up at night and work on an addon for a game that's almost a teenager, heh. It's been a good break from being nose deep in Cubase and taking apart old synthesizers for 3 years :)

I've played "Sin City 2: Satan Compelx" and I've written its review: I like it, but I think the prequel was better than this one! :) So... I am happy that Ed is using the same style of the first episode of "Sin City". :) I think that I will update my site with this review and some other novelties in the weekend.

Ismaele said:

I've played "Sin City 2: Satan Compelx" and I've written its review: I like it, but I think the prequel was better than this one! :) So... I am happy that Ed is using the same style of the first episode of "Sin City". :) I think that I will update my site with this review and some other novelties in the weekend.

I look forward to reading it.