Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

I wonder what America would be like if....

then they would probably have another godfather movie...maybe i dunno. I think all of the actors from the godfadder are dead.

Edit: Some are dead, some are alive

caco_killer said:

Then America would be like a real-life version of GTA.

Huh? The cops don't chase you in GTA? That or you love the lower wanted level cheat.

DooMer87 said:

I think all of the actors from the godfadder are dead.

I think know that you're clinically retarded!

Nightmare Doom said:

The Mafia was in Control today?

The industrial base would have more strength (they love unionization) thus there would be more jobs (within the u.s. boundaries) resulting in less corporate out sourcing (tech base as well) thus better economy. probably. democrats are looked upon as the mafia by the republicans anyways, oh the irony.

I really can't find a better word to describe Rumsfeld and boys!

(Also, I once heard the US government might've had deals with the mob to deal with certain state issues. Don't ask.)

George Bush Jr: Enron helped bankroll Bush's campaign for President and paid for thugs to be flown into Florida from Washington to disrupt the recounts. This made it possible for the Jeb Bush administration to declare that brother George Bush had carried Florida.

George Bush's third brother Neil Bush disappeared from public view after being implicated in the theft of hundreds of millions of dollars from a Savings and Loan corporation in the early nineties.

k and how many people actually know what the mafia is from something other than movies? i live in philly. the mafia is no different than any other gang, a bunch of sleazy, greedy people. Its not like the movies, all that honor and respect bullshit, its about as deep as a wading pool. gangs steal and gangs kill for personal gain, there is no difference. Respecting the mafia is like respecting the crips or bloods, but you'd never do that would you?

Ralphis said:

I think know that you're clinically retarded!

Heh. Well i found out some are dead, some aren't. One of the guys is dead and has an upcoming movie...weird, since John Candy did a voice for a TV movie called "THe Magic 7" in the early 90's, and it still hasn't been released. Some people thought he was still acting...and he's been dead for 11 years.

Nightmare Doom said:

The Republican Government are no different

i dont like republican government either but there are different types of bad. The republicans may be bad and the mafia may be bad, but not in the same ways. thats like saying hitler is the same as the crackhead who killed a shopkeeper. they are both horrible people, but for different reasons.

There basically is a mafia in control. So to answer your question. There would be no difference.

Single new item about the fact Bush has just been indicted?
http://www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com/articles/article/1518131/30722.htm

Sources close to the Chicago federal grand jury probe into perjury and obstruction charges against President Bush and others said indictments were handed down this week, but a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Northern District of Illinois refused to comment.

Probably false :(

fodders said:
Probably false :(

As true as Bush's claims that there were WMDs in Iraq.

Nonetheless, it's ironic that high officials of the Bush administration could be shot down themselves due to the administration's bent on restricting information so severely. I mean, it's not so much the fabrications and lies that seem to be affecting them currently, but the procedures set up to cover the bullshit.

Nightmare Doom, you are an absolute moron. Granted, you used to be much worse and you've definitely improved, but I think it's time for you to go.