Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deathz0r

what's worse?

The comic was horrible, but at least it was funny. So very very bad. But I had to vote for it anyway as I have never read the books (though I would like to for some masochistic reason...)

Yet another one of my earlier polls has been "modified".

Anyway, my views on the novels:

Knee-Deep in the Dead= Practically my Bible

Hell On Earth= Would've been good if not for all that Mormon crap

Infernal Sky= Whoa!!! Now we're gettin way off track here!

Endgame= Eating shit would seem appealing after reading this one

As for the comic....let's just say that reading Endgame would seem appealing to that! It was just plain DUMB!!!!!!

Why can't we find a way to safely dispose of radioactive waste and protect the environment? Even if I personally stop this Alien invasion, what kind of planet will we be leaving for our children? And our children's children? And...

OH! THE HUMANITY!!!!!

/me throws up every time he sees that

Never read the comic, but If what I have heard is true, then perhaps it's better I don't. But I have to say I agree completly with Crendowning on the novels. I do own all of em..
I bought Knee-Deep, and Hell on Earth togetther, and thought they were good. Hell on Earth wasn't as good as it's predecessor, but good nontheless. I bought the next 2 together as a pair to know how it ended. The INSANITY!! Gah!! TOTAL waste of money those last 2 were!

Never read the comic, but If what I have heard is true, then perhaps it's better I don't.

Trust me, if you value your life, that would be a smart move.

I had to vote for the novels. One because I never read the comic. Two I never wanted to read the comic. Three I will never read the comic.

I didn't mind the first or second books too much, even though they were poorly written and rambled on too much, I still liked the basic story outline and concepts. I never even finished the third or started the fourth.