Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chaoscorp

Who want´s to join me?

ehmm im doing the same thing and i´ve got the same problem. Why???? I´ve gotta buy a new pc. This sh*t is over 5 years old.

Well. I made the first part of the map. Here are the first pics:

thx...i wanna do this now because it will take a while making slopes on the beach. It´s really hard to do so many sectors .
but thx. 2 of you like it . I´m the happiest doomer today.
i wanna take more screenies when it´s done

Well Chaos, I like the pics. Looks pretty nice. Just remember, keep it simple and don't stress yourself. When your done with it, I would definitely like to play this wad. I like the natural environment you made in the screen shot.

-Alando1

ehmmm. I´ve got a problem. I don´t know which engine to use (except Zdoom[get´s on my nerve (CRASH CRASH CRASH)]). So i don´t know how to put so many monsters etc in the wad.

I think you´ll need so much. Truely---> They are more than 999 Shells(And you will need them ). You need them for the minigun.

chaoscorp said:

I think you´ll need so much. Truely---> They are more than 999 Shells(And you will need them ). You need them for the minigun.

Miniguns use shells?

And why would you need more than 999? It doesn't exactly look like there are going to be many enemies. All I see at the moment is a flurry of trees placed everywhere to draw peoples' attention from the crate-textured beach and really high gate amongst other things.

Sorry... But i need to remake the weapons because i´ll make the mod for Legacy.So the minigun will be ok. The pistol is unlimited(fist) and the weap2 is an Uzi.
k?

I think i cannot do any better and realistic weapon than Duke&Rott Weapons(i mean the hands etc...)
And I haven´t got time enough for doing "new weapons"(i´m a newbie on weapons). So... If you like it or not... I´ll stay with ripped sprites