Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallis

imp :P

i know, it took me only a few minutes, i know all that stuff, so don't gimme that bullshit, also that link is a dud u retard

wallis said:

i know, it took me only a few minutes, i know all that stuff, so don't gimme that bullshit

Then why show it off here rather than keeping it in a scrapbook, especially if you don't want criticism on your artwork? What else do you want to expect from us, senseless comments like "cool drawing ur teh best"?

wallis said:

u retard

QUOTE OF THE DAY

wallis said:

also that link is a dud u retard

It's "you", not "u", you retard.

Also, use something better than Internet Explorer if you want to view that folder.

I think that Imp would fit excellently on the cover of one of the DOOM novels.

Xenophon said:

It's "you", not "u", you retard.

Also, use something better than Internet Explorer if you want to view that folder.

DUDE I USE MOZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and im the retard....w/e delete the fucking thread if u want, and i'll spell however the fuck i want to spell, for god sake, the americans ass raped the english language and i have every right to do so too......

and the website is stupid, it takes me to a picture of the quake 2 chaingunner with text saying "quake 2 is stupid" or sumthing like that, if it took me to a tutorial, fair enough, but it don't, i just wanted to post a piece of fanart i drew...i know it aint good, i don't care,

hello mr retard, if you actually knew all that stuff about proportions as you claim you do, and you spent several minutes on that picture. It would't look anything like that. You fail it. You either need to learn how to deal with critisism or stop showing off your poor drawing skills.

wallis said:

Stuff

You know what differs profesional from laymen? Pros always learn something new. Laymen "know everything". :P

That aside, how can You even say You know everything. My goodness, almost every proportion and anatomical part is bad in this picture

-jaw size and shape
-neck
-the chest (muscles are werid, like it had boobs instead of pectorales, they are too low, abominals are wonky, the think is just fat)
-hands are skewed instead of being right in perspective
-fingers are strange and too thin
-legs length is wrong
-leg anatomy is nonexistant
-feet are weird in anatomy (I imagine imagination can go wild here but it's half to impossible that this thing will walk on these feet)
-All that aside, line art is horrible.
-the balance is wrong (it looks like it's falling)

Above anatomy, You should study perspective.

You should've expect to get comments to improve it if You sepnd a few minutes on it.

The head looks interesting, then the quality decress progresively while you get closer to the feet.

Well, I'll welcome more drawings from you if you take criticism to heart and put some effort into it next time. If you don't want advice, don't post your drawings here.