Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fatal TQ

Resurrection Part 2...

Great news, but what happened with the other projects you were working on?

BTW, I tried playing Resurrection in coop the other day, and it was unfortunately terrible (in the first map there's an elevator that you only can ride once, for instance and then it leaves a nice fat HOM for anyone that may have been left on the other side of it). :/ I hope you'll put in some effort to make the maps possible in coop.

Resurection is awesome with PSX Doom music (like most wads). I really like the laboratories.

However, to be honest, I was looking to the temple level at Your website (Fatal's Temple IIRC..) much more.

Hi all, yes i'm back in some form now, loving Doom Builder more than DCK and that's a task! Thanks for the review Ismaele I saw that a while back, glad you enjoyed the projects, hopefully Part 2 will continue the vibe from the previous installment.

I'm going to continue my Temple level too, but I need to bring it over from my old laptop which is buried in a cupboard. That's the level that will benefit from the advanced ZDoom scripting features, I really want to get into using the cameras etc now.

kristus I will try to add more focus to multiplayer in the new Resurrection episode. I must admit it wasn't a focal point for development in my previous projects - i will try to address this! :)