Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Janderson

Busy Hands

I am a guy who likes his tricks, from skateboarding to juggling. So I like to flip my remote, mobile phones and other handheld objects which fit into my hand. Hell thanks to MGS3 (metal gear) I have a little Disneyland revolver I like to twirl.

Who else has to keep their hands busy and how do you do it?

Anybody being filthy will have their eyes thoroughly damned :)

I'm able to bounce balls and other objects on the top of my hand for hours, and have, while unicycling. Yup, I own a unicycle, it's good for tricks, because it leaves your hands empty, so, you can do all sorts of hand tricks. I love hand tricks, I play piano, so I have very nimble fingers!

I'll skip the masturbation jokes.

I generally keep my hands occupied by playing video games, drawing doom maps, and reading books.

Incessantly click and dismantle pens, roll/squish balls of Blu-Tac, mess with Koosh balls, bend/bite paperclips and twisty ties, twirl my USB flash drive around by it's lanyard.

Basically anything on my desk that I can get my hands on I mess with, I always hate doing nothing with my hands.

I do stuff, like hold the mouse or a pen, or whatever.

One thing I do, though, is walk around back and forth in a room, especially if I'm lost in thought.

I twirl a pen in my fingers very commonly. Also I tend to walk around the house at a brisk pace when Im on the phone or walk in circles when Im thinking about something.

Sometimes I sit at my keyboard and do some jazzish soloing on it, crack my knuckles, or tap rhythms out obsessivly.

Bic pencils always loose their tabs, too.

Computer keyboard - both for work and play. I dread to think what the total number of key presses a year must be.

I spend a few weeks each year skiing, which sort of gives my fingers a rest.

I twiddle my fingers, scoodle away at DooM maps, create the occasional doodle, surf deviantART and check my LiveJournal.

I like to play with my mobile (I have already broken 3) and mostly with anything that falls on my hands.

Two years ago, I got my first electronic paintball marker, and the finger games started. Ever since, I'm trigerring all day long. But I can get 15 bps with my ION, and 17/19 with a DM5 (that is, with a HALO B loader)