Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Murder Eclipse

DJ Haruko writes that the Team Kill site has been updated with a new design, a few new downloads, and more info on their project, Scourge: Lunar Eclipse. Dittohead has also joined the team, and since Doomworld hasn't had much copy and paste action lately:

We would also like to take the time to announce that we have something new in the works. The project is going under the codename "Big Fight" right now, and is set to be another 12 level wad. But this one is being designed from the ground up to be unlike any Doom experience yet, and possibly any videogame experience yet. Not much information can be revealed at this time, except that Big Fight will be designed for jDoom, will have an unorthidox soundtrack, and will have an entire new storyline and world associated with it.

No, I think we all like "Big Fight" better. "Dismal Struggle" sounds really angsty.

"My dismal struggle with this life is the essence of my new spiral notebook of poems, all done in Sharpies for the extra black ink."

DC

Doom-Child said:

No, I think we all like "Big Fight" better. "Dismal Struggle" sounds really angsty.

"My dismal struggle with this life is the essence of my new spiral notebook of poems, all done in Sharpies for the extra black ink."

DC

Eh, if you knew more about it you'd understand it better. But we can't tell you more about it.

Doom-Child said:

DC

No, Dismal Struggle works well. Very well. We're not thinking inside the box. Nor outside. We're making a dodecahedron and proceeding to think outside of that. While fighting ninjas.

Goddamn ninjas. Will they stop at nothing to rid the world of our precious pancake sandwiches?

DC

Doom-Child said:

Goddamn ninjas. Will they stop at nothing to rid the world of our precious pancake sandwiches?

DC

They'll stop at Waffle House for breakfast, I know that much for sure.

Our first strike must be as swift as the cat and as brutal as the hawk. We must descend upon the griddlecake-laden domain and leave none alive, lest our breakfasts be diminished.

DC

DJ_Haruko said:

Actually, I'd like to make a correction. The codename is not "Big Fight". I screwed up the e-mail. The CORRECT codename is "Dismal Struggle".

this is re: the flash-only site navigation, right? it's a great choice of words, really appropriate.

Wow. What the FUCK was I on last night? I get to work and read back over my posts from last night, and it's like someone switched my Seroquel for cocaine.

DC