Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demon Hunter

Something I wrote in a few minutes (read the above post)

...I could hear the metallic ring of my last UAC.32 round hit the gridiron floor. That asshole finally died, but he forced me to use all of my semi auto rounds, sticking me with only a shotgun and 16 rounds. I left his rooting corpse behind and continued onward, trying to figure out what in the fuck was going on. When, I first woke up (from lying bloody and bashed on the floor), I had absolutely no sense of time or place. All I knew is that I looked like abosolute shit. My face was bashed in on oneside, I had three deep claw marks going down my back and I had a knife wound straight through the palm of my hand. I had quickly found a med station which was deserted and patched my self up. The room next the to the med station is where I learned who had beaten the shit out of me.
They stand about 6'5" and are *******ly not human, despite the human carapieces they wear. Thats all you I and both need (or want) to know, for now...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote this in about five minutes, mostly out of boredom, and partly out of a dream I had about a week ago. It's kind of psuedo Doom/Saw (movie) story, unlike my previous one, if anyone remembers that one.
---------------------------New Version--------------------------------
Thats all anybody knows about them, even the scientist I have dragging around with me, I'm not sure who he is...but...shit!
He just took one right in the head...fuck, ....fuckin shells jammed...<unitelligable> User Life Signs FlatLined...............................................................................................................................................End Log
"Well, how do we explain this too the public?"
"We don't, gather your best men, send them to that damn rock. If they don't succeed, nuke it."
"What?! Tehn tell them what? That Mars went Supernova?"
"I'll figure some thing out."
------16 hours later----------
"Team, MOVE OUT!"
"YesSIR!"..............................................................................Broadcast Terminated...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................EnD

Not bad.

Is the narrator/hero a zombie? If not than this deserves a finish.