Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ed

Christopher Walken 2008??

Heh. I'm surprised by Christopher Walken actually intending to become a presidential candidate for the future 2008 election. I'm unfamiliar with his view upon politics and the current situation, yet so far he seems to be promising and agreeable with.

I think it's the joke we all need to help us forget the previous 8 years.

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought for some reason that Christopher Walken was being turned into some sort of cyborg or something. My God, are we really to the point where we can talk about things after the year 2000 without implying that some sort of horrible dystopic yet highly advanced future is involved?

Ah Christopher Walken, let's look at what may happen:

"So, what are you saying, you want me to be your president? Do I have to saw some kneecaps? What is with the disrespect?"

"..so in light of our armed forces' discovery of Osama Bin Laden, Iv'e made the decision to re-build the twin towers.. in his ass"

Alboroto said:

He should have Tim burton as his vice, and Fatboy Slim in charge of the campaingn

Congratulations. You win.

DC

heh, they had an article about this in the new york daily news entertainment section on tuesday. they state in the the third paragraph that it is a hoax, but the rest of the article is great. they feature a quote of his on acting thats gramatically in his halting style of speech.

you know ... acting is not very difficult, once you know how to do it. and thats ... so beautiful, becauseyou can say that about anything: it's not difficult once you know how.

they also throw out selected movie quotes to relfect his political talking points. they're too long to list, but they they are pretty funny. I'll list my favorite one, on benefits of being president:

nobody tells you when to go to bed, you eat all the ice cream you want, you get to kill all day and all night (the prophecy)

they also list in a sidebar who he might choose as his cabinet.

• vice president harvey keitel - makes sense
  • secretary of state roseanne - ????
  • secretary of defense mickey rourke - to which they say he should actually be secretary of offense
  • secretary of tranportation gary busey - because he crashed his motorcyle???
  • homeland security mike tyson - because "he'll take a bite out of terrorism."