Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anarkavre

Doom 2 preview video

Could be a timelinable thing, but I have not seen it before, and enjoyed. Nice find!

I've had this on my computer for months now. And here's what Romero had to say about it:

"OMG, i look like i'm fucked up in that video! I think it was a weird angle that the camera was looking at me while i was looking at the interviewer......ugh. Oh well. Heh. I think that was a mullet i was wearing......

BTW, the guy behind Jay Wilbur was Sandy Petersen sitting at his desk working on stuff.

And that artwork was by Julie Bell - she did the original cover art for DOOM 2 but we didn't like it and had Brom do it instead. Then we had Brom do the cover for Heretic."

You can probably still find the original thread on rome.ro, although it was a few years old iirc.

GoatLord said:

Hahaha, I both love and hate the 90's. Romero's goofy mullet, the out of place background music...excellent.

Well. If we compare it to today's retarded and epileptic FAST MOTION/SLOW MOTION/SHAKYCAM style, I'll take the 90s any day.

Shaviro said:

Well. If we compare it to today's retarded and epileptic FAST MOTION/SLOW MOTION/SHAKYCAM style, I'll take the 90s any day.

You forgot the NU METAL. :D

Shaviro said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed by that.

nu metal is gay, it isnt metal its a load of rich kids wearin sportsgear with short spikey hair and higlights, go listen to some brutal death metal.

So anyway, how am i supposed to download this bitch, i subscribed to it but i don't see a download button on that page.

Boy am I glad the box art didn't end up looking like that in the end. That's all I can say.