Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Denny

1024 Project?

What ever happened to this project? I don't see the topic anymore and i can't remember the web address (if they had one even), i wonder if they ever finished it. If so, does anyone know where i can get it from?

It's not done yet.

They moved to a secret forum You can't see (for their private reasons).

Also, why do people come to realisation that when someone doesn't release info on his project he doesn't work on it?

They teams are so busy with their projects they don't have time to release info ;)

I'm sure they're just playtesting the maps and making sure it's 100% bug free when released.

Map30 may take a while to get right but the other maps should be easy.

Nmn said:

Also, why do people come to realisation that when someone doesn't release info on his project he doesn't work on it?

I never thought they weren't working on it, just wondering if it was finished or not.

Thanks for the help guys.

It's very near to being finished. I'm currently do my bit for map30. A couple of people get to work on it after me. Then it's pretty much done.

Interesting project! Don't know why I hadn't heard of it before (I'm no good at keeping up with these things, heh). Is the WAD meant for ZDoom only, or will it be boom compatible?

Lutrov71 said:

(titlepic, creditpic etc.)

CreditPic is done.

Titlepic-awaiting photos of members :)

Lutrov, keep in mind I'm ALWAYS offline on ICQ (to keep me away from Spambots and people asking me how much a tatoo costs in Poland :/ plus I have authorization enabled ) Drop by anytime. Besides, I'm sitting in oftc.net #Rone almost non-stop (bump me with query though).

Till september (next week till 1st of september) I'm available all the time (almost, 8 GMT+1 - 22 GMT + 1) after 1st of september I'm only on 20-22 GMT + 1.

Kristian Ronge said:

Is the WAD meant for ZDoom only, or will it be boom compatible?

Limit removing source port, so boom should be fine.

Of Course it's alive. Map30 has been halting production quite a bit. Considering that we didn't come up with the concept until the majority of other maps were completed. We got quite the line-up of mappers, and each mapper has/had two weeks to work on it. I finished a week early and Job had the map for 5 weeks and finally decided to just abstain.

This wad would've been out months ago. Not that it's a problem. If It's not out by the end of September I might have to threaten the release of Build_E into Newstuff for motivation as well as my own amusement. Mwahaha. Yeah not bloody likely.