Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xanthier

Guns, guns

I saw the weapon pack in this week's newstuff, can someone direct me to all the good weapon packs? I hope to find Scuba/Espi's unmaker there as well, cause it was a good gun, though I know where to find that particular one.

On a not completely unrelated note, what is NmN or CM up to lately, I haven't seen any gun mods from them lately.

Oh and as a shameless plug/unrelated note, my first wad probably won't be done by the end of the month :( but I don't want it to stink so it's okay, maybe next mo, I'm hopeful...my 2 week vacation put me way behind schedule.

Xanthier said:

On a not completely unrelated note, what is NmN or CM up to lately, I haven't seen any gun mods from them lately.

Corrupted-working on Conflict Omega as a texture artist.

NmN-helping his brother with Vision and working on R_One.

Nmn said:

Corrupted-working on Conflict Omega as a texture artist.

NmN-helping his brother with Vision and working on R_One.

wow, the way you were working on guns like crazy i thought you were headed for a burnout. Will you ever do guns again?

Sure, my projects requires over 9 ;)

On the boards.. maybe one day

Nmn said:

Sure, my projects requires over 9 ;)

On the boards.. maybe one day

oh okay, what is R_one and vision?

I originally announced The Vision over at the Armory, but I figure it's about time I posted it here too.

The Vision is a five-map (four playable) total conversion taking advantage of the new Decorate features in ZDoom 2.0.96x Unofficial Version. It takes place in a small town called Plain's End, and involves beasts from another plane of existance (and absolutely no hellspawn of references to the Doom games). I've also got realistic reloading implemented (sort of like Xaser's Zen Dynamics except without ACS scripting), and I intend to give this a tense, Silent Hill style of gameplay.

That's all I want to say for now. I'm not trying to hype this.

Xanthier said:

oh okay, what is R_one

A game using a modified zdoom engine. No Iwads required, all resources new. More story driven than gameplay driven.
I'd say it's kind of a hybrid between Strife and Fallout, except more futuristic.

No hyping intended.