Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Another trailer for some movie

AirRaid said:
Actually I heard that the method of transportation from earth to mars was a wormhjole, rather than spacecraft.

The second paragraph of the story at the move site starts with "Sealing off the portal to Earth[...]"

Arioch said:
Rephrase: genetic engineering my ass.

The genome thing is probably related to how zombies come to be, and perhaps it's in relation to finding ways of teleporting humans. Not that we know yet exactly, but they're not a replacement for teleporters.

We're all forgetting something here. Play through the PC version of Doom 3 again. There is a PDA in there that mentioned genmoe mapping to be able to successfully teleport humans. It also outlines a failed teleportation experiment on a monkey, but the Genome thing is in there, and it is for teleporter reasons. So.. perhaps mapping th genome to use the teleporter is what they mean by all hell breaking loose.

I'm liking this idea of the genome mapping being a reason for being able to use the teleporters, and I'm starting more and more to believe that that's what's going on. I feel they've made too many references to "hell" in trailers and whatnot for it not to be there (plus various other little things like the use of harsh reds and flames in the title logo). It would just be stupid now if it wasn't.

My opinion now is that the movie is gonna be either major kick-arse, or a complete piece of shit. Let's hope it's not the latter.

By the way, does anyone have any links handy of where they read that hell was *******ely in the movie? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Why the fuck is "d e f i n a t e l y" partially censored out?

Heh, thanks for that. ; )
But I still don't get why it was censored when I can say other stuff like the f-word.

Btw, has anyone seen the new "A Look Inside" video on the doommovie.com web site? From what is said, it seems like all the monsters are in fact genetically mutated humans. :( Oh well, we'll see...

Nazxul said:
From what is said, it seems like all the monsters are in fact genetically mutated humans.

The only thing it says it that "people start to mutate." Or I'll unleash a Nick Baker on you.

I saw The Island recently and, at one point, for a bit you curiously get a "first person" perspective when Lincoln dons a gas mask.