Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fredrik

Favorite programming language(s)

kc32 said:

TI-83 Basic.

God, that is such an awful language. I hate how you can't just type in the commands with the alpha keys; you have to select them all from the menu they reside in or the catalogue. HPs have MUCH better on-calc programming.

exp(x) said:

God, that is such an awful language. I hate how you can't just type in the commands with the alpha keys; you have to select them all from the menu they reside in or the catalogue. HPs have MUCH better on-calc programming.

It's a lot easier one you've memorized the keys for them. And if you use the computer program to transfer, you can type it out.

ACS, very little of VB 6.0, c++, and html doesnt count

Epyo said:

I only know acs!

heh

HTML, just about. It's not entirely W3C standards compliant, but it works. Also simple ACS and FraggleScript, which I'm still trying to learn. I did some Pascal back in college, but wasn't very good at it.

rf` said:

ACS, very little of VB 6.0, c++, and html doesnt count

ACS counts, but HTML doesn't?

at work i regularly:

HTML(XHTML), CSS, Javascript, SQL, JScript, VBScript

and occasionally but only if absolutely neccesary i:

perl, php

for fun i:

C
it's the best tool for knocking together a quick algorythm or number cruncher, and fucking fast too compared to the layer-upon-layer of script-based work i do!

C++
combined with opengl you can knock togeter a dodgy 3d "engine" in a couple of hours, been working on my own game physics engine on and off (mainly off) for a couple of years.

currently studing:

C#.net, VB.net

never touched with a barge-pole:

assembly

Visual Basic v6.0 : My main bread and butter language.

C : In the past it was mainly Borland C\C++, but more recently Open Watcom, Mircosoft C\C++, LCC-Win, and some of free C compilers out there.

D aka Mars : a new raising star, that has the speed of C, and the power of C++ which anyone can check it out at http://www.digitalmars.com/d/index.html (also I have D user site as well at http://spottedtiger.tripod.com/D_Language/D_Main_XP.html)

Assembler : some on the C64, PC Intel x86, and IBM 360 mainframe.

And I've finally decided to learn VB.net and maybe some C#.net now that there both using the .net v2.0 framework in the current Visual Studio 2005.

DooMAD said:

ACS counts, but HTML doesn't?

The web browser is programmed to display HTML documents. HTML is not programmed to display text.